Guest Rabbit

Episode Building

Guest Stevie_K

You can't be arsed to find a spray can and paint it black? :P

AK47 looks fine as well though.

It would still look weird in the hand of the Lego fig.

More custom weapons means more possibilities for Lego figurines to hold new weapons regardless of color. :rolleyes:

Guest Rabbit

Two of you are missing the point. Different weapons don't make sense if the lego characters can't be bothered to hold them right.

Two of you are missing the point. Different weapons don't make sense if the lego characters can't be bothered to hold them right.

Then make some hold the AK right and have some hold the PPSh left? I don't really see the problem, here. And I don't think you do, either.

Edited by Plokite_Wolf

Zee, please make a short video of both guys firing their respective rifles simultaneously for these guys to understand. :pray:

Zee, please make a short video of both guys firing their respective rifles simultaneously for these guys to understand. :pray:

For who to understand?

Guest Stevie_K

What's wrong with firing from the hip? That's just being awesome! ^_^

Zee, if you have time to creating another episode of C@C lego: Red Alert 2. Maybe you can making C@C lego: Mental omega here.

Guest Rabbit

I'm not doing any mods. Aside from a sniper being in season 2, no modding will be done.

I'll waiting for next episode, episode 2 I double like it! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Perhaps in the next episode or two......

Yuri goes renegade, builds up his own army, makes his own revenge with his Psychic Dominator and Yuri clones and re-dominate the world. At that time, Einstein shall attempt to build a Time Machine in order to stop Yuri (and the Soviets led by Romanov) from dominating.

I think that should wait until later. However, include some scenes where Romanov asks "where did Yuri go? I have not seen him in a while."

Guest Rabbit

Keep in mind, everybody. This is not the suggestion thread. This is the thread where I post updates and such. Send your suggestions to the other thread I've made. You can find that here.

Guest Rabbit

Quick update guys: Unfortunately, it's taking longer to put this episode together. I've been busy with a number of projects, and based on current picture taking, this episode is projected to have the most pictures so far. I'm predicting 1800 this time around.

For curious individuals such as Zocom7, this doesn't necessarily mean a longer episode, it's mainly because I'm pushing more details into some of the scenes.

Any chance of bringing in prism technology, a Cloning Vats and maybe a Weather Control Device superweapon for the next episode? In the upcoming months ahead, maybe the season finale for season 4 shall have monuments such as the Statue of Liberty and the Soviet Kremlin where the Soviets attacked the Statue of Liberty (with real V3 Rocket Launchers) and Tanya and the Allies retaliated the Soviets back to the Kremlin and captured Romanov (also by that time Yuri had escaped).

Guest Rabbit

I'm definitely going to try to bring in Prism technology and Cloning Vats. The weather control is something I'm still thinking about on the simple basis that I have no idea how I'd animate a weather storm.

Monuments, well, I might do something with monuments, but I'm definitely going to need to buy more legos first, so I can build more buildings at a time.

The weather control is something I'm still thinking about on the simple basis that I have no idea how I'd animate a weather storm.

Psh, wouldn't be that hard.

Hmmmm.... if you could make a Disruptor beam in 03x05 in Paint, you could surely do something with a simple bolt. (If not, I might help ;) )

Guest Rabbit

Just a few pictures to boot.

iP2aQ.jpg

This is the set for Carville's scene in episode 4. You can see where he met Crazy Ivan on the right.

JDoMi.jpg

Left to Right: Flint Westwood, Arnie Frankenfurter, Sammy Stallion.

Unfortunately, you won't see them until episode 6 of the series.

Lego gatling gun... ^_^

Guest Rabbit

ApIVE.jpg

This is something else I've been working on. A tiberium-ridden tree and a Red Alert 2 ore drill.

t8gcg.jpg

And this is a YR hedgehog.

Hmm... you sure use a lot of clay for a Lego series. :P

t8gcg.jpg

And this is a YR hedgehog.

That looks more like a tank trap.