Sign in to follow this  
Saracen

Your Favourite cartoon?

You've all watched one in the past i'm sure, otherwise you're just not normal :wink:

But I'd like to know what your favourite cartoon is simple as that...

Mine is naturally and fanatically still is the Japanese Anime Dragonball, and it's sequal saga's Z & GT....

I don't watch cartoons any more. They just boring to me... But back in the day I liked to watch Transformers... They were cool...

I like Inuyasha, Gate Keeper, Slam Dunk, etc. Japan anime is the best.

I liked to watch Transformers... They were cool...

Transformers were cool. Not that new crap Transformers Armada cartoon they have now. The original series leading up to the movie was best.

I read somewhere that the Transformers movie was called one the best animated feature flims of all time.

I've watched Transformer, the graphic is very good.

Armada sucks, but the others are ok.

I also liked a lot of the cartoons of Marvel Mania.

I don't like AMerican cartoons, they are stupid.

My favourite has to be Neon Genisis Evangelion. It has to be the most mind boggleing anime ever.

Japanese anime will always be the best in my book. Afterall it's not all one style, genre, theme etc. The sheer amount of talent for drawing and the storytellingis immense, and cannot be beaten by anyone in the animation world!

I think 90% of Japan's film industry consists of anime cartoons! And believe me, Japan's film industry is extremely huge. You wouldn't think it to be..... but it is.

i agree all the new cartoons suck (new transformers) the only good ones are anime and stuff you see on adult swim on cartoon network

Dragonball, and it's sequal saga's Z & GT....

......MY EYES!!! THEY BUUURRRRNNN!! that show is teh 5uXX00RZ

FAMILY GUY RULEZ ALL

Your opinion, but i grew up with it and have been watching it since the late 80's........ it may not be the best anime, but many hardcore fans would be flaming you if they saw you say that...

This hardcore fan however will let you off... this time at least... But don't say it again or I'll get Goku on ya, and you don't wanna mess with him, he's the strongest in the world you know, and you won't like him when he's pissed :lol:

Most of Japanese animes is the best. They have the best quality, story, etc. They are the best.

anime sucks. if you like the dubbed look, and the no plot, just go and kill people for honor, then yeah. anime is good.

I hate street fighter. I only like the new Japanese animes.

The Simpsons!!!

Best. Cartoon. Ever.

i like most anime. (for some reason i like saying it with a long I and a silent E...instead of the short i and the long A sound for the E)

btw...umm..gokoo or whatever is just a cartoon. its not like its gonna jump out of the TV just like on The Ring :lol: and if any person flames me for that...i dont care.....cause i grew up in a place where people who were obsessed with cartoons (especially DBZ) were losers.....and the people who flame me...well...they can flame..but remember, i have a flame retardant suit 8) :lol:

The Simpsons!!!

Best. Cartoon. Ever.

I couldn't agree more :nod:

Yeah Ill agree with the simpsons not including the newest series as that plain awfal. You can tell that they must have new writers as the style has change a bit. It more cartonny and their are too many jokes about american celebrities that no one outside the US will get.

Futurama is the best carton, and the funniest by far.

The older Simpsons were good too, but I agree, the new ones sux0r!

the best cartoon has got to be the Super Mario Brothers Super Show. It was the funniest thing.