Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

The New CNCNZ.com Video Signature (Edited Version Uploaded)

Ok here's the new CNCNZ.com Video Signature that will appear before all video content we produce, EG TibLegos and maybe something more very soon ;)

I spent way more time on this than the previous one. It's got more detail, better animation, but it is longer. The cursor part now has more life, it sort of assembles it self. And it also shows off the gold CNCNZ.com logo ;)

The music is not relevant to C&C at all, but I heard it on TV the other night I liked the sound of it. I think it fits for what I was try to achieve. See if you can guess the name of the song and band, should be easy.

And oh yeah, it is of course available in 16:9/1080p/720p HD.

UPDATE: This is a new edit with the animation changed to be timed with beats of the music.

It's great. It's more C&C-ish, but whose music is it?

It sounds like Metallica music. :rolleyes:

Hey Sonic, how come you didn't time the part of the music that picks up (metal?) to go off at the exact same time the image changes from the Generals compilation to the Mammoth background? It would have sounded much better that way in my opinion. It sounds kind of out-of-sync due to the music epicly going off a second before the actual transition to the Mammoth part.

Love teh compilation of the C&C series in a neat fashion and whats the track??? :)

Pls tell me I love the sound of it!

Edited by Malevolence

It sounds like Metallica music. :rolleyes:

Its not Metallica, although I did almost use a Metallica song ;)

Hey Sonic, how come you didn't time the part of the music that picks up (metal?) to go off at the exact same time the image changes from the Generals compilation to the Mammoth background? It would have sounded much better that way in my opinion. It sounds kind of out-of-sync due to the music epicly going off a second before the actual transition to the Mammoth part.

To be honest that thought never crossed my mind until you mentioned it. I guess your right though it would be better that way. But I'm happy with the way it is.

Love teh compilation of the C&C series in a neat fashion and whats the track??? :)

Pls tell me I love the sound of it!

For those who want to know. The track is Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva....

I've used the opening part and a few seconds right at the end for the 20 second clip.

My only criticism, perhaps a little too long for an intro to every video..

My only criticism, perhaps a little too long for an intro to every video..

Yeah I thought about that, but I think if your going to watch 6-8 minutes of an episode of TibLegos than what's another 20 seconds.

Anyway, check the original post at the top, I've uploaded fixed version. The animation has been changed to be timed with beats of the music. Or as best as I could get it anyway.

The animation has been changed to be timed with beats of the music. Or as best as I could get it anyway.

Much better! :thumbsup:

Much better! :thumbsup:

Yeah, definitely ^_^