Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Tiberium Legos Renamed to Command & Conquer Legos: Red Alert for Season 4

Both myself and Zee Hypnotist have agreed that Season 4 with be called Command & Conquer Legos: Red Alert or C&C Legos: RA for a shorter name. In the end having Tiberium and Red Alert (or Red Alego) seemed a little odd. So we feel Command & Conquer Legos: Red Alert is much better for this coming season.

Should future seasons return to the Tiberium universe the Tiberium Legos name can be used again.

You will also noticed this forum is now called C&C Legos / Tiberium Legos. A new logo will be made very soon for Command & Conquer Legos: Red Alert.

KK3ct.png

An unnecessary move, IMO.

Think about it, Tiberium Legos: Red Alert is odd, so is Tiberium Legos: Red Alego. The change has been made. Embrace it, don't fear it ;)

so is Tiberium Legos: Red Alego.

This worked out in the second season, why not now?

Why not just stay with the good name like C&C: Red Alego? C&C Legos: RA is just one extra word to the title.

Guest Rabbit

Plain and simple, just accept it. We've made the change, it's how it's gonna be.

Plain and simple, just accept it. We've made the change, it's how it's gonna be.

Adding C&C to the title is redundant. I think this will make some people going to disagree with the new title.

There are three C&C universes to have their names in the C&C Legos series that seems fitting to be plain and simple: Tiberium Legos, Red Alert Legos, and General Legos.

Adding C&C to the title is redundant.

Your posts are redundant...

Guest Rabbit

I have to agree here. For one, General Legos hasn't come out, nor is it really an appropriate name for gen/zh, nor have I made any plans for it.

Two, it is not redundant. A name is a name. It's not just Red Alert. It's Command and Conquer: Red Alert. Same goes for Tiberian Sun, Red Alert 2, Generals, Renegade, every game that has come out under the Command and Conquer name. Does that make it redundant? Hell no.

I think this will make some people going to disagree with the new title.

Every time you talk, you talk as if you're speaking for everyone. We want this, people think that. Just accept it for what it is. The way you're saying it, "Lego" is redundant. Everybody knows what the series is, I might as well just release the series as "Tiberium" or "Red A-."

I'm sorry I'm being so brash, but EVERYTHING you ever say about my series is either a negative comment, or a negative comment padded by some good ones.

It's just a custom title for the series. What's truly more important is the quality of the content of the episodes!

And the renamed title sounds just fine.

So all the best Zee! :)

It's just a custom title for the series. What's truly more important is the quality of the content of the episodes!

And the renamed title sounds just fine.

So all the best Zee! :)

+1

The name is the last thing I could worry about.

Sorry for the bump, but just now I've seen a series of videos that already has the name "C&C Legos". This might cause a little bit of confusion among the viewers.

Don't think it will be a problem. Ours will be Command & Conquer Legos: Red Alert and since it will only be on our YouTube channel the won't be any confusion.

Guest Rabbit

I'm not in the least bit concerned because 99% of these people go their ideas from my series. ;)