Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Fan Made C&C Board Game

There are many creative people in the C&C Community. And now one of these creative minded fans is taking Command & Conquer to another forming of gaming, a table top board game. This was featured by the C&C Community Manager, EA_CIRE, on the Official C&C Site today.

eOPaW.jpg XJO2K.jpg

Our forum member SovietDooM is creating a Command & Conquer table-top game of the original C&C game. He already modeled a huge battle between GDI and Nod with tons of buildings and units. So if you’re tired of playing C&C on a PC or if you want to have a unique board game for your next gaming evening then check out his thread on our official forum with a lot more pictures.

Its always great to see stuff this. Follow this link to check out more photos and details about this fan made Command & Conquer board game.

This is really cool. To anyone that didn't go look at the original thread, do so. The additional photos are worth it.

I wouldn't call this a board game. It has no board. But his models are really epic. :o

Wow...

Board game = warhammer = whatever = impressive!

(Well expect for the out of focus photos...)

:)

I wouldn't call this a board game. It has no board. But his models are really epic. :o

I think you have to call them table-top games. Hehe :thumbsup:

Table top games... oh yeah that's right.

Actually I was just at a friend's place on the weekend and he was showing off his warhammer stuff.