Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

New Downloads Added to CNCNZ.com

We haven't added new files to the Downloads section here at CNCNZ.com for a while. So here's a quick update on what has been added today. We have a new map for Zero Hour as well as the Shockwave mod called "Xtreme Cold", plus we have 2 map packs for Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath.

Xtreme Cold (Created By: Admiral)

XtremeCold.jpg

Xtreme Cold is a map for both Generals: Zero Hour as well as the Shockwave mod. The map is designed for 3v3 (North versus South) play. The environment is snowy. Each starting position has access to one supply depot and one oil derrick. Each team also has access to two "natural expansions" between two players each. The middle of the map contains two supply depots as well as supply piles and along the middle-left and middle-right of the map are two special oil derricks. These derricks have been "fortified" and therefore have more hitpoints.
:zh:

Mirza044's Tiberium Wars Map Pack (Created By: Mirza044)

mirzaTWmappack.jpg

Contains 5 maps. Surrounded, Hammerfest, Bosnia, Tiberian Future, Sarajevo Battlegrounds

:cc3:

Mirza044's Kane's Wrath Map Pack (Created By: Mirza044)

mirzaKWmappack.jpg

Contains 5 maps. Surrounded, Hammerfest, Bosnia, Tiberian Future, Sarajevo Battlegrounds

:kw:

Don't forget you can get your C&C related files hosted here on CNCNZ.com using our easy to use File Uploader.

Ah no, don't think I'm forgetting anything. Please explain what you mean.

Well, you seem to have uploaded two mirza044's mappacks, but he also has two nice maps for ZH and RA3.

That's because mirza044 uploaded his map packs. He has not uploaded his ZH and RA3 maps.

Where's that background image from - is that from the failed shooter?

I try to download the map but the file for downloading doesn't exist, Can somebody reupload mirza's map packs???

i really like genesis pit , hammerfest and sarajevo

There were some problems with our downloads database. I've restored a backup, all download links are working again.

You don't have to worry about that. I knew the entire downloads section was out of action, I saw your post and it reminded me I had to fix it.

• Upvote 1