Nyerguds

Translation stuff

This thread has only one function: translation. Basically, I post things that need to get translated, and my translators can post their translations, and if there's confusion about translations, we discuss that here too.

Anyone who isn't translating shouldn't post in here, mkay? :P

---

CURRENT TODO LIST:

-

-(19/04/2012) New FAQ item: German, French

-(19/04/2012) New 'Thanks To' item: German, French

-(18/04/2012) 1.06c revision 4 change list: German, French

-(11/04/2012) Censoring Mod description for the website: German, French

-(10/04/2012) Video pack installer warning strings: German, French

-(07/04/2012) Video packs readmes: German, French

-(07/04/2012) Video pack installer strings: German, French

-(10/12/2011) Readme text, website translation: German, French

-(09/12/2011) Mission fix change log item: German, French

-(09/12/2011) new change log item: German, French

-(07/12/2011) Readme/installer strings: German, French

(Original post:)

For the setup tool, I've added support for cnc-ddraw's new GDI renderer. This gives an option to center the game in a black box instead of stretching it, but will double the screen if it can be doubled in the available space.

I've added this as third "scaling filter" option, called "center".

New strings:

(message for the 'original aspect ratio': )

not_supported_for_centered=not supported for center filter

(new "scaling filter" option: )

centered_duplicate=Center (doubles size if possible)

---

For the manual:

(for the "what's new" section)

* The game now correctly supports maps for less than 6 players.

(for the FAQ)

Q: When I select the GDI Funpark campaign, I get Nod briefings and Nod units, just like in the Nod version. Is that normal?

A: Yes. There is technically only one Funpark campaign, with one missions set, and one briefing video. The side choice only affects which helicopters you get, and what you can build in mission #4, the only one where you have a base. You don't actually play with Nod; your units and buildings are simply gray, and you get units from both sides.

(for the full changes list)

* The maps in multiplayer now show the amount of players allowed on each map

* The maximum amount of players possible for a map will now be detected by the game, preventing bugs that occurred when there were less than 6 starting positions on the map

* All game fonts have been updated to correct errors

New strings:

not_supported_for_centered=not supported for center filter

centered_duplicate=Center (doubles size if possible)

- not supported for center filter : I'm not sure to understand. Does that mean that you can use original aspect ratio with the filter at your own risks, or that the filter is not compatible / deactivate the aspect ratio option ?

For now, I'm assuming it is the latter so : Ne fonctionne pas avec le filtre Centré

- centered_duplicate=Center (doubles size if possible) -> Centrer (double la taille si possible)

For the manual:

* The game now correctly supports maps for less than 6 players.

(for the FAQ)

Q: When I select the GDI Funpark campaign, I get Nod briefings and Nod units, just like in the Nod version. Is that normal?

A: Yes. There is technically only one Funpark campaign, with one missions set, and one briefing video. The side choice only affects which helicopters you get, and what you can build in mission #4, the only one where you have a base. You don't actually play with Nod; your units and buildings are simply gray, and you get units from both sides.

* The maps in multiplayer now show the amount of players allowed on each map

* The maximum amount of players possible for a map will now be detected by the game, preventing bugs that occurred when there were less than 6 starting positions on the map

* All game fonts have been updated to correct errors

* Le jeu supporte maintenant correctement les cartes pour moins de 6 joueurs.

(for the FAQ)

* Q : Lorsque je sélectionne la campagne Funpark GDI, j'ai le briefing et les unités du Nod, comme pour la campagne Nod. Est-ce normal ?

A : Oui. Techniquement, il n(y a qu'une seule campagne Funpark, avec un lot de missions et une vidéo de briefing. Le choix de la faction n'affecte que les hélicoptères que vous aurez, et ce que vous pourrez construire dans la mission 4, la seule où vous avez une base. Vous ne jouez pas vraiment le Nod, vos unités sont simplement grises, et on vous donne des unités de chaque faction.

* Les cartes multijoueurs affichent maintenant le nombre de joueurs autorisés pour chaque carte.

* Le nombre maximum de joueurs possible d'une carte sera détecté par le jeu, pour empêcher les bugs qui se produisaient lorsqu'il y avait moins de 6 positions de départ sur la carte.

* Toutes les polices de caractères du jeu ont été mises à jour pour corriger des erreurs.

- not supported for center filter : I'm not sure to understand. Does that mean that you can use original aspect ratio with the filter at your own risks, or that the filter is not compatible / deactivate the aspect ratio option ?

For now, I'm assuming it is the latter so : Ne fonctionne pas avec le filtre Centré

When you select the "Center" option, the "stretch to C&C aspect ratio" option is disabled. This is an extra text that appears under the option, to tell the user the reason WHY it is disabled. Your translation is great :)

not_supported_for_centered=Não suportado pelos filtros centrais.

centered_duplicate=Centralizar (duplicar tamanho caso possível)

I wish I could speak different languages. :(

Anyone who isn't translating shouldn't post in here, mkay?

Greetings! :)

---

not_supported_for_centered=nicht unterstützt für zentrierten Filter

centered_duplicate=Zentriert (doppelte Größe, falls möglich)

---

* Das Spiel unterstützt Karten für weniger als 6 Spieler nun richtig.

(for the FAQ)

Q: Wenn ich die GDI-Funpark-Kampagne auswähle, erhalte ich die Nod-Missionsbeschreibungen und -Einheiten wie in der Nod-Version. Ist das normal?

A: Ja. Technisch gibt es nur eine Dinosaurierkampagne, mit einem Satz Missionen und einem Briefing-Video. Die Seite entscheidet nur, welchen Helikopter man erhält und was man in Mission 4, der einzigen Mission mit Basenbau, bauen kann. Tatsächlich spielt man nicht einmal Nod: Einheiten und Gebäude sind schlicht grau und man hat die Einheiten beider Seiten.

* Die Karten im Mehrspielermodus zeigen nun die Anzahl der jeweils erlaubten Spieler

* Die höchstmögliche Spielerzahl für eine Karte wird jetzt vom Spiel erkannt, was Probleme mit Karten verhindert, die wengier als 6 Startpositionen besitzen

* Alle Schriftarten des Spiels wurden überarbeitet um Fehler zu beheben

Great, thanks :)

The "centered_duplicate" line was a little too long, so I changed it to "Zentriert (2x Größe, falls möglich)". Should be OK, right?

When you select the "Center" option, the "stretch to C&C aspect ratio" option is disabled. This is an extra text that appears under the option, to tell the user the reason WHY it is disabled. Your translation is great :)

Thanks, although I see now I made a little mistake. It's "Ne fonctionne pas avec le filtre Centrer", not "Centré" ^^'

Hm, yeah, the text is a little too long, actually. It doesn't quite fit on the image. I think I'll just use "Ne marche pas avec le filtre Centrer".

Maybe I should use "pas supporté par le filtre Centrer". What do you think?

Hm, yeah, the text is a little too long, actually. It doesn't quite fit on the image. I think I'll just use "Ne marche pas avec le filtre Centrer".

Maybe I should use "pas supporté par le filtre Centrer". What do you think?

If it's too long, there are alternatives.

- Non supporté par le filtre Centrer (less familiar than "pas supporté")

- Désactivé avec le filtre Centrer

And... I think that's it XD

Edited by Kamikave

The "centered_duplicate" line was a little too long, so I changed it to "Zentriert (2x Größe, falls möglich)". Should be OK, right?

I can't think of a similarly short line that's more appropriate. :) If you want to abbreviate, "möglich" can be "mögl.", but it's still quite long. After that it would get ugly.

Thanks for the feedback, guys :)

It seems I had completely forgotten a rather large piece of text; the introduction of the full game stand-alone pack of the patch. If you got some time, please help me out with this :)

---

This pack is a stand-alone no-CD release of the unofficial version 1.06c (revision 2) of Command & Conquer Windows 95 (Gold) Edition. The 1.06c update was created by Nyerguds.

The only thing this pack is missing compared to the full game are the videos, which would take an additional 800 mb. Video packs for all languages can be downloaded from the project website.

The 1.06c revision 2 update allows you to use any game resolution you want, though resolutions above 1024x768 are entirely at your own risk, and are known to cause crashes in combination with the radar minimap. Note that the first three missions in the single player campaigns will have some minor graphical glitches when played in a higher resolution than 640x480, because the game screen is larger than the map size. Any such glitches should disappear after opening and closing the ingame main menu. Similar glitches encountered when loading missions saved in a different resolution can be fixed by opening the sidebar.

The game is available in four languages. All of these languages are installed automatically. The language and game resolution setting can be changed at any moment in the CCSettings.exe program included in the game. Note that you need the Microsoft .net framework (minimum v2.0) to run the settings tool.

For further information, please refer to the FAQ section in cc95v106c_r2_en.rtf file in the game folder.

---

Another one, for the installer:

dotnetmissing=The new setup tool (CCSettings.exe) requires the Microsoft .Net Framework (minimum v2.0), which is not yet installed. Would you like to download it now?

Dieses Pack ist eine eigenständig lauffähige No-CD Version des inoffiziellen Updates 1.06c (Revision 2) von Command & Conquer Windows 95 (Gold) Edition. Das Update 1.06c wurde von Nyerguds erstellt.

Das einzige, was diesem Pack im Vergleich zur Vollversion fehlt, sind die Videos, welche zusätzliche 800 MB verbrauchen würden. Videopakete für alle Sprachen können von der Projektseite heruntergeladen werden.

Der Patch 1.06c Revision 2 erlaubt es dir, die Spielauflösung nach Belieben zu ändern, auch wenn Auflösungen oberhalb von 1024x768 auf eigene Gefahr zu verwenden sind und sie in Kombination mit der Radarkarte zu Abstürzen führen können. Beachte, dass die ersten drei Missionen in den Einzelspielerkampagnen geringfügige Grafikfehler bei Auflösungen höher als 640x480 aufweisen, weil der Spielbildschirm größer als die Kartengröße ist. Jedwene Grafikfehler sollten nach dem Öffnen und Schließen des Optionenmenüs im Spiel verschwinden. Ähnliche Fehler sind zu beobachten, wenn eine Mission geladen wird, die in einer anderen Auflösung gespeichert wurde; diese werden durch das Öffen des Seitenmenüs behoben.

Das Spiel ist in vier Sprachen verfügbar. Alle Sprachen werden automatisch installiert. Die Sprach- und Auflösungseinstellungen können jederzeit mit dem im Spiel enthaltenen Programm CCSettings.exe geändert werden. Beachte bitte, dass du das Microsoft .NET Framework (mindestens in Version 2.0) benötigst um das Einstellungsprogramm auszuführen.

Um weitere Informationen zu erhalten, lese bitte den Abschnitt FAQ in der Datei cc95v106c_r2_de.rtf im Spielverzeichnis.

---

dotnetmissing=Das neue Einstellungsprogramm (CCSettings.exe) benötigt das Microsoft .NET Framework (mindestens in Version 2.0), welches noch nicht installiert ist. Möchten Sie es jetzt herunterladen?

---

I used the formal "Sie" in the setup line, because Inno Setup's default translation usually addresses people in the formal voice. For the standalone readme I used "du", as always.

Awesome, thanks :)

Ce pack est une sortie stand-alone No-CD de la version 1.06c (révision2) non officielle de l'édition Command & Conquer 95 (Gold).

La mise à jour 1.06c a été créée par Nyerguds.

La seule chose qui manque dans ce pack par rapport à la version complète sont les vidéos, qui prendrait 800 Mo supplémentaires. Les packs vidéos peuvent être téléchargés séparément sur le site du projet.

La mise à jour 1.06c révision 2 vous permet de jouer dans la résolution que vous voulez, même si les résolutions supérieures à 1024x768 sont à vos risques et périls, car elles peuvent causer des plantages avec la mini carte du radar. Notez que les trois premières missions des campagnes solo auront quelques problèmes graphiques mineurs si vous jouez dans une résolution supérieure à 640x480, simplement parce que l'écran de jeu est plus grand que la taille de la carte. Ces problèmes devraient disparaître en ouvrant et fermant le menu principal du jeu. Des problèmes similaires, rencontrés lors de chargements de missions sauvegardées dans une résolution différente, peuvent être résolu en ouvrant la barre latérale.

Le jeu est disponible dans quatre langues. Toutes ces langues sont installées automatiquement. La langue et la résolution peuvent être modifiées à tout moment dans le programme CCSettings.exe inclus avec le jeu. Notez que vous avez besoin de Microsoft.net framework (v2.0 minimum) pour le lancer.

Pour plus d'information, veuillez vous référer à la section FAQ du fichier cc95v106c_r2_fr.rtf dans le répertoire du jeu.

---

dotnetmissing=Le nouvel outil de configuration (CCSettings.exe) requiert Microsoft .net Framework (v2.0 minimum), qui n'est pas installé. Voulez-vous le télécharger maintenant ?

---

That being done, isn't the new tool named CCSetup anymore ? Because that's what I wrote in the translated read me, if I remember correctly... Don't forget to change it ^^

Edited by Kamikave

Right... probably the last things I'll need translated before the release.

I need these in French and German:

For CCConfig:

Run CnCNet setup

CnCNet not found!

Reset to defaults

For the "changes" list in the patch readme:

-The newest version of CnCNet has been added to the game; launch the game through CnCNet.exe to go to the online lobby (join the chat at cncnet.org to find opponents)

-Having a map that is much smaller than the game resolution no longer crashes the game when it tries to draw the radar minimap

-Added a new setup tool (CCConfig.exe), with integrated options for CnC-DDraw's advanced video settings and windowed mode support

-High resolution available in the setup tool

Run CnCNet setup=CnCNet-Setup starten

CnCNet not found!=CnCNet wurde nicht gefunden!

Reset to defaults=Zurücksetzen

-Die neueste Version von CnCNet wurde dem Spiel hinzugefügt; starte das Spiel mit CnCNet.exe, um in die Online-Lobby zu gelangen (besuche den Chat von cncnet.org, um Gegner zu finden)

-Das Spiel stürzt nicht mehr bei dem Versuch ab, die Radarkarte auf Karten kleiner als der Spielauflösung zu zeichnen

-Neues Einstellungsprogramm (CCConfig.exe) mit integrierten Optionen für CnC-DDraws erweiterte Videoeinstellungen und den Fenstermodus hinzugefügt

-Hohe Auflösungen sind im Einstellungsprogramm verfügbar

Wish you a happy release day.

edit: typo fixed

Edited by AlexB

Thanks! I suppose you mean "Einstellungsprogramm", though? :P

Looks like I forgot a few... 2 new colour schemes to add to the readme (only translate the bold part)

Fire: New added bright yellow/orange scheme

WarmSilver: New added pale brown scheme

(see the dev thread for a screenshot of the schemes)

Neu hinzugefügtes gelboranges Schema

Neu hinzugefügtes blassbraunes Schema

I read yesterday's lines a number of times, didn't notice the typo... :o

Run CnCNet setup > Lancer l'installatiion/la configuration de CnCNet (I don't know if setup refers to the install files or config, you choose)

CnCNet not found! > CnCNet est introuvable !

Reset to defaults > Réinitialiser

-La version la plus récente de CnCNet a été ajouté au jeu ; lancez le jeu avec CnCNet.exe pour rejoindre le lobby en ligne (rejoignez le chat sur cncnet.org pour trouver des adversaires)

-Une carte plus petite que la résolution du jeu ne fait plus planter le jeu lorsqu'il essaye d'afficher la minimap

-Ajout d'un nouvel outil de configuration (CCConfig.exe), avec des options intégrées pour les paramètres vidéo avancés de CnC-DDraw et le support du mode fenêtre

-Haute résolution disponible dans l'outil de configuration

Fire: ajout d'une nouvelle palette de couleur jaune brillant/orange

Lightsilver: ajout d'une nouvelle palette de couleur marron pâle

PS: Sorry for the delay, I'm overbooked at work and sleeping at home, thanks to christmas, but stil alive and around ;)

Edited by Kamikave

Run CnCNet setup - Configurar o CnCNet

CnCNet not found! - CnCNet não encontrado!

Reset to defaults - Redefinir os padrões.

Since there`s no Readme changes for Portuguese, i will not translate those.

Kamikave: Thanks! Glad you could make it despite your busy schedule :)

And yeah, sorry, that was "configuration" ;)

Pichorra: Nice! I'll update the language pack ;)

Looks like I still needs some updates in the FAQ section. It's mostly just the answers though. Again, translate the bold stuff

Q: I don't like the high resolution... is it possible to switch back?

A: Of course. With the configuration tool CCConfig.exe, you can switch to any resolution you want, as long as it doesn't go below the original 640x400.

Q: I have a monitor which can't switch to 1024x768, but does have a 1024-pixel wide video mode with a different height. Can I still play in high-res, in the video mode my monitor can use?

A: Yes! You can use CCConfig.exe to set any custom resolution.

Q: After installing the patch, the "saveg_hi.###" savegames don't show up in the list!

A: Starting from 1.06c revision 2, all savegames once again use the original name format "savegame.###" (### being a number from 000 to 999). The older 1.06 versions used the format "saveg_hi.###" for high resolution, but since 1.06c revision 2 can load savegames from all resolutions, this is no longer needed. The installer should automatically rename all hi-res savegames to the original name again when installing, though.

For the installer information:

The 1.06c revision 2 update allows you to use any game resolution you want. Note that there will be some graphical errors when you play on maps that are smaller than the screen resolution. Any such glitches should disappear after opening and closing the ingame main menu. Similar glitches encountered when loading missions saved in a different resolution can be fixed by opening the sidebar.

Q: I don't like the high resolution... is it possible to switch back?

A: Bien sûr. Avec l'outil de configuration CCConfig.exe, vous pouvez changer la résolution comme bon vous semble, tant qu'elle n'est pas inférieur à l'originale 640x400.

Q: I have a monitor which can't switch to 1024x768, but does have a 1024-pixel wide video mode with a different height. Can I still play in high-res, in the video mode my monitor can use?

A: Oui ! Vous pouvez utiliser CCConfig.exe pour mettre n'importe quelle résolution personnlisée.

Q: Après avoir installé le patch, les sauvegardes en "saveg_hi.###" n'apparaissent pas dans la liste !

A: À partir de la version 1.06c révison 2, toutes les sauvegares utilisent à nouveau le nom de format original "savegame.###" (### étant un nombre entre 000 et 999). Les versions antérieures utilisaient le format "saveg_hi.###" pour la haute résolution, mais puisque la révision 2 peut charger des sauvegardes de n'importe quelle résolution, ce n'est plus nécessaire. L'installeur devrait automatiquement renommer toutes les sauvegardes haute résolution en nom original lors de l'installation.

For the installer information:

La mise à jour 1.06c révision 2 vous permet d'utiliser la résolution de jeu que vous voulez. Notez qu'il y aura quelques erreurs d'affichage lorsque vous jouez sur des cartes plus petites que la résolution de l'écran.

Ces défauts devraient disparaitre après ouverture et fermeture du menu principal en cours de jeu. Des problèmes similaires rencontrés lorsque vous chargez une mission sauvegardée dans une résolution d'affichage différente peuvent être résolus en ouvrant la barre latérale.

Pretty sure I already translated the last two when I did the read me and all (or something close to it), but it's faster to translate it again than searching for it in my files lol.

Edited by Kamikave

No, I changed them a bit; that's why I needed a new version ;)

[edit]

AlexB? Could you please translate these? I'd like to release the patch this weekend.