Sign in to follow this  
Plok

C&C Community Bracket Game - Week 3

The results of the C&C Community Bracket Game for Week 3 have now been posted. You can view the updated brackets below. This is what was posted on the Official C&C Site.

Qb4ZE.jpg

Round #2 of our bracket game started with two very exciting matches. Match #1 was a battle of C&C Addons – Zero:Hour vs Kane’s Wrath. C&C fans had a hard discussion on over 20 pages about which addon is better. Kane’s Wrath wasn’t strong enough this time and lost the battle against Zero:Hour with 48%. The second battle was covered in red – Red Alert 1 vs Red Alert 2. This match turned out to be much easier for the community as many people thought before the start. Red Alert 2 had no problems winning the battle with 70%.

Click here to see the current polls on the Official C&C Forums.

I'm calling ZH to win this outright. :)

Out of what's left, I'd suggest that Red Alert will take it. Maybe Red Alert 2 since it's quite a bit more popular than its predecessor.

That image expands into the wrong picture. The thumbnail is correct, the full-sized is the outdated image from the last bracket.

Red Alert 1 already lost to Red Alert 2.

That image expands into the wrong picture. The thumbnail is correct, the full-sized is the outdated image from the last bracket.

Sonic probably did it. Fixed.

Sonic probably did it.

Sure... pass the blame... :P

Sure... pass the blame... :P

Dude, I remember I linked the correct one yesterday. I went to sleep and I see last week's bracket. Believe me, I had nothing to do with it. Even the magnified image was hosted at Imgur, which I never do.

Then I'll go with Red Alert 2. :P

I'll go with RA2! Yay!

My prediction for the Final Four would be without the C&C games in the Tiberian Universe..... Zero Hour vs. Red Alert 2 and Generals vs. RA2 Yuri's Revenge.

As of right now C&C3 is leading in the polls over Yuri's Revenge.

>Tiberian Sun voted over Red Alert 3

What is this I don't even

Well, TS is my favourite game, but I didn't expect it to win in any bracket, especially against RA3 or any of the newer games for that matter.

:thumbsup:

In a shocking poll, C&C2 Tsun edges a small marginal victory over C&C Generals. Now the new poll is up with Zero Hour vs. Red Alert 2. Next week is C&C2 Tsun vs. RA2 Yuri's Revenge.

YR pwn3d TW? Heck yeah! This might just end up with RA2 vs. YR :haha: