Sign in to follow this  
Gben

UK Riots

I'm wondering if my fav anarchist has been... er... 'busy' the last few nights?

:)

They're all morons, you don't vandalise and burn down your own damn neighbours and local shops and loot from them. All that does is turn your **** hole into a much larger **** hole. I mean its just mindless violence.

Personally I blame multiculturalism and unchecked immigration gone insane in combination with a moronic political system unwilling or unable to deal with the serious problems they face. Combine that with terrible food and ****ty weather year long and I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier. :P

The whole thing is stupid. Apparently the riots broke out because someone got shot, and based on what I've read, that person had a hand in drug dealing something seedy. Seriously, this is just the hoods and chavs taking advantage of a dumb situation to act like assholes.

Doing "bad" things is self destructive, so everyone will figure out in time. I personally think that's the meaning of life everyone's looking for.

I'm wondering if my fav anarchist has been... er... 'busy' the last few nights?

:)

:rofl: .... Say what?

Not been anywhere near it. Nearest place has been Bristol 20 miles away.... Anyway let's post something I uploaded here concerning the shooting:

Plus this: Youths offered money to start riots

Media claim it was because of the shooting. The initial riot was, the expanded problem has nothing to do with it. Other so-called theories include as to why these riots started include:

1. Years of neglegence by the UK government to provide for poorer communities.
  2. A failure of multiculturalism
  3. A 16 year old girl, attacked by a police officer
  4. Bored Kids
  5. Racial tensions and stereotypes between the police and ethnic minorities.
  6. Economic troubles leaving people with no money
  7. The lack of jobs and austerity

The list goes on and on...

All I do know now though.. Is that this gives our government the perfect excuse to turn England ever closer into a fascist police state... You know the scenario in the movie V for Vendetta... I wouldn't be surprised if the scenario becomes true... you know... ENGLAND PREVAILS!

Let's be honest: What is multiculturalism?

A concept developed by a known person or another non-well-explained cliche spreaded by the media that will use another social disaster to justify an underlying and prevailing ideology?

The problem of "multiculturalism" would be the same of "uniculturalism" right now: We have a planet for 3Billion and we have around 7Billion and that madness made in name of love will stop around 8-10 Billion in the next 30 years. Is there any religion (with critical influence) asking or demanding people to stop having children?

Since oppressed people enjoy oppression and defend the oppressor, I'd expect these social conflicts more often.

It's not the end of the world but surely must come to be the end of a thinking process that's not working out fine.

Like a rocket fuel, once it has started, try to be far and safe enough.

All I do know now though.. Is that this gives our government the perfect excuse to turn England ever closer into a fascist police state... You know the scenario in the movie V for Vendetta... I wouldn't be surprised if the scenario becomes true... you know... ENGLAND PREVAILS!

If things like this were true, the US would already be a police state. And we're not. I'm fairly sure we've had far more violent riots in recent history than the UK has. I don't see a pathetic riot changing a whole hell of a lot, if anything at all.

If things like this were true, the US would already be a police state. And we're not. I'm fairly sure we've had far more violent riots in recent history than the UK has. I don't see a pathetic riot changing a whole hell of a lot, if anything at all.

Yeah, actually, US is a Police Station.

Don't be so naive. I'm not anarchist or anti-US, but all countries are already a police state. There's no such thing as democracy. But there is a lot of play/scene/theater* (sorry don't know the word.) . With the spread of security cameras and the fact that our tax systems are designed to make individuals depend and be in debt with the state most of their life time tell us that we are under surveillance continuouslly. Brasilia, The capital of Brazil for instance has 250.000 cameras and there's never have been much disturbance, but this tell us that they are really affraid of something. 1 Camera for every 10 persons. It's not paranoia, I'm ok with that, I'm just warning that the infra-structure for a global police state is ready. The resource is functional, although not efficient.

England probably have some sort of safety net, but if that would be happening in Brazil, most of those local businesses would be ruined for good.

But you're right, a riot alone might not change much. I guess we will have to wait more information, that will probably change our perceptions and opinions over these events.

It's simply not well cleared out yet.

Zee's suggestion: false image of democracy?

/edit

yeah: fake democracies

Edited by Solo

I wish you guys wouldn't be discussing all about this. :mellow:

The issue with this riot all started on something similar to what Los Angeles Police Department did about 17 years ago: white people beating up a African-American. This riot in the UK happened after police killed a person under their mission investigation of "Operation Trident". (See Wikipedia for details)

If the riot continues on and on and economy and security cannot prevail, there never will be a London 2011 Olympic Games.

Edited by zocom7

Guest Rabbit

The rioting no longer has anything to do with race or creed. It's just people rioting because they can riot.

Multiculturalism is bull**** because it doesn't encourage immigrants to actually integrate into society. All it does is brings the third world, with all its failures to western countries, and then those failures are passed on to their children. Western culture is simply better, and if you don't believe that then why do so many people want to come to western countries? You don't see flocks of people leaving to go settle in third world countries do you?

Plus this: Youths offered money to start riots

First thing, that infowars site is affiliated with Alex Jones. Now he says some interesting things from time to time, but most of the time.... He's just plain insane. :o

Governments grow its what they do, so its only a matter of time till they take keep control of our lives. Yaaa. ^_^

I'm not sure you know what a police state actually is.

I surely know.

Multiculturalism is bull**** because it doesn't encourage immigrants to actually integrate into society. All it does is brings the third world, with all its failures to western countries, and then those failures are passed on to their children. Western culture is simply better, and if you don't believe that then why do so many people want to come to western countries? You don't see flocks of people leaving to go settle in third world countries do you?

Multiculturalism is not bull****, because integration works both ways. Moral of the story, which is pretty much the same for every story, don't be an asshole.

Guest Rabbit

I thought this was a pretty nice video. Rather accurate.

Nice charisma and rhetorical skills, but, like anyone else who's saying something, he only tells half the truth.

Edited by Inferno

This riot business really pisses me off, all I have to say.

He needs to lay off the insults otherwise people just white wash him as abusive. Which is a shame as he makes some good points.... And some rather moronic ones...

Multiculturalism is not bull****, because integration works both ways. Moral of the story, which is pretty much the same for every story, don't be an asshole.

It doesn't work both ways. When you come to another country its expected you adapt to the local customs and laws. Hence the iconic phrase. "When in Rome, do as the Romans do." Its called respecting your surroundings, something some immigrants refuse to adhere to. You don't come to foreign countries and start setting up your own laws and court systems against the establishment. Either go with the flow or GTFO. :)

Pat Condell is a racist anti-semitist ****! A waste of air, a Hitler supporting far right stain on the Youtube community. If a suicide bomber took him and 100 of his despicable white power loving buddies out, I'd call the man who took his life to kill him a hero!

You wanna know why this crap has gone on? Let's take it from a 46 year old, proud to be British Black man, who's worked his ass off all his life and paid his taxes. I respect his guy, I wish he was my drinking buddy, he'd be my best mate. This man tells it like it is... Unlike that scum in the video who blames Jews and non-Caucasians for every problem society has!

Where is this man's statue? Saracen, how about we build one for him.

Indeed...

Edited by Inferno

Send the vandals to the army so they can cool their unintelligent heads in Afghanistan, not in their own freakin' homeland.

Send the vandals to the army so they can cool their unintelligent heads in Afghanistan, not in their own freakin' homeland.

That's actually been the overall 'knee-jerk' view of most of the public here actually. Although I'd refer you to the videos I posted on the previous page in the rioter's defence. Sure I don't condone their actions.. But these rioters had a reason..

As Martin Luther King once said "A riot is the language of the unheard."