madiba127

Neogrant Retires from C&C

Neogrant Retires from C&C

Time to move on, Retirement from C&C

As of immediatly, I will be stepping down from the C&C sites that I have helped, and managed.

The reason? The franchise could not be at a lower point in its history, infact its so low I'm not sure it will ever revive. C&C and its past, were great days, long matches on a rainy Sunday, an East vs Best 3vs3 that took so long to finish chat became disabled, but back then were the good times, I'm keeping those memories and the amazing games I had with everyone I played with, compared to what it is now, or slowly becoming.

I feel I've given a lot to the community and hope its been a benefit to you all. XWIS, Olaf, Don, Riz, Laney, Knit, Shaz, and the team that served time way before me, will always be the true legends of the time its stayed alive, without them, our favourite game would never had seen such great times, or given us them.

I wish everyone the best of luck in life and that you live it to the max. I'll be sending Emilio a skin to replace the one that literally just broke in front of my eyes by the end of the week.

All the Best,

Grant

XWIS

11-09-2005 - 12-08-2011

Sorry To see you go neo, best of luck with what you do next

Hmm, kind of odd timing if you ask me. If this came about right after C&C4 was released, I'd understand it, but now I'd at least wait until the next C&C is announced before making that call.

Hmm, kind of odd timing if you ask me. If this came about right after C&C4 was released, I'd understand it, but now I'd at least wait until the next C&C is announced before making that call.

During the past year the community fell much deeper than when C&C 4 was fresh out of the oven.

Maybe so, but I still think with the next C&C just over the horizon, now is a bad time to give up.

Maybe so, but I still think with the next C&C just over the horizon, now is a bad time to give up.

Indeed.

Guest Stevie_K

He made a choice. Bad timing or not he deserves a reasonable goodbye.

So, Goodbye Neogrant.

Guest Rabbit

Hey, it's okay. I left twice, didn't I? :P