Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Destiny

The New Round of Generals

And here we have the new round...

General Plokite_Wolf

Specialty: Infantry Training & Combat

Plokite_Wolf commands superior infantry ranks with each of his troopers being more powerful than the infantry ranks of any other army on the battlefield. Little is able to withstand the might of his infantry battalions. With strong infantry comes excellent support vehicles. Several of his vehicles are able to be loaded with infantry, greatly improving his vehicular combat abilities.

General Luk3us

Specialty: Laser Weapons

Luk3us commands the highest precision weapons on the battlefield. His laser-based ranks are hard-hitting and powerful, but come with a premium, which is well worth it for that additional precision. With the right light show, Luk3us' lasers are able to sear through flesh and steel with little trouble.

General Malevolence

Specialty: Air Combat & Support

Malevolence wields the best pilots on the battlefields. His air ranks, be they fighters, bombers, helicopters or the brave men with jetpacks, are the strongest and most effective on the battlefield. His aerial units sweep the battlefield with no trouble, laying swift destruction upon his foes.

General Saracen

Specialty: Superweapons & Advanced Technology

Saracen wields the highest technology in the field. His units are outfitted with high-powered weapons, or superior combat abilities. With those weapons and abilities, Saracen's forces can annihilate enemy forces with supreme ease. The technology has a premium attached to it, but the price is very worth the investment.

General gben

Specialty: Heavy Armor & Ballistics

gben dominates the Allied armor scheme. His vehicles are extremely powerful and versatile and his armored ranks plow through enemy columns with ease. His infantry selection is more limited, but are potent in their own right and when mixed with vehicles, make for strong combinations.

General Inferno

Specialty: Tank Production & Combat

Inferno has the mightiest tanks on the battlefield. His tanks are unmatched in their firepower and armor so his armored ranks crush everything beneath treads while never looking back. Because his tanks are so strong, Inferno has no need for silly things like artillery and helicopters.

General TheBlackOut

Specialty: Tesla Weapons

TheBlackOut commands all manner of lightning based weapons. His forces packing Tesla-based weapons are as potent as they come. Not flesh, nor steel can withstand blasts of electric current from TheBlackOut's electrically charged ranks.

General Zee

Specialty: Toxin Weapons

Long thought to be removed from the Soviet arsenal, Zee reappears bearing powerful toxin weapons. The toxins are extremely potent, able to eat through flesh without any trouble. Even armor falls victim to the potency of Zee's insidious toxins. Even after the weapon impact, many of his weapons spread their toxins further.

General Nmenth

Specialty: Nuclear Weapons

Nmenth wields a staple of Soviet technology: nuclear weapons. His weapon systems spray the battlefield with radioactive shrapnel, causing heavy damage to those unlucky enough to be in the blast zone. His radioactive sludge decimates infantry, but vehicles fare better. However, his weapon impacts are much stronger than average.

General Jehal

Specialty: Demolitions & Explosives

Jehal's forces wreak havoc in the most heinous ways. His forces pack potent explosives, which devastate anything and everything, including his own men. Despite a tendency for his forces to detonate themselves, the explosion takes the enemy with it.

General Sonic

Specialty: The Boss General

Sonic is the boss general. His forces are psychically charged, and those powers absolutely devastate those who stand in his way. But there is much more to his army than psychic ability...

General Plokite_Wolf

Specialty: Infantry Training & Combat

Plokite_Wolf commands superior infantry ranks with each of his troopers being more powerful than the infantry ranks of any other army on the battlefield. Little is able to withstand the might of his infantry battalions. With strong infantry comes excellent support vehicles. Several of his vehicles are able to be loaded with infantry, greatly improving his vehicular combat abilities.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Me likes

Can't wait to play this in MP :drool:

LOLZ, use the member name as general? Funny idea! :lol:

For more reason, add me as the general. Could look funny

General Recon

Specialty: Assistance of Boss General, Psionic/Phychic weapon

Recon is the assistance of boss general. His forces are rather powerful , and those powers absolutely devastate those who stand in his way. But there is much more to his army than psionic/phychic ability... Without Recon, Sonic will not attempt to fight eagle and red force... His base is located somewhere at Antarctica :gen:

Structure:

Construction Yard

Power Core

Refinery

Barrack

Radar Dome

Production Factory

Advanced Power Core

Tech Centre

Command Centre

Defense:

Wall

Psionic Repulsor Turret

AA Railgun tower

Railgun Tower

Laser Fence

Psionic Decimator(Similar to RA3 one, but less powerful)

Phychic Dominator(Don't destroy building, mind control unit instead)

Infantry:

Initiate

Railgun Trooper

Engineer

AA Railgun Trooper

Savant

Xavier(Fire powerful raigun, hero unit)

Unit:

Coming soon.....

Does Inferno get some variety of flame tank(s)? You know he needs them...

*Facepalm* Sorry about this, this give me an a double facepalm :(

Guest Rabbit

But but but... I'M the electric one. :(

Awesome. Inferno likes.

Guest Stevie_K
Why have I not seen this before? Awesome stuff! ^_^

Does Inferno get some variety of flame tank(s)? You know he needs them...

And some heavily armored AA, cause you know he hates the flying stuff :P

I think General Zee has an special building: Chemical Lab, and General Inferno tank is heaviled armored. :huh:

I think General Zee has an special building: Chemical Lab, and General Inferno tank is heaviled armored. :huh:

Yeah, gben already has heavy armor. Ignore my previous comment.

Yeah, gben already has heavy armor. Ignore my previous comment.

Sorry for sorta of error, I think general Zee is an another Dr. Thrax :huh: