Sign in to follow this  
Malevolence

Battlefield 3

LOL! I smell a bad quality video quality (compared with the PC version) in consoles. :D

LOL! I smell a bad quality video quality (compared with the PC version) in consoles. :D

Proof!

Love this video to bits! PC gaming FTW! :thumbsup:

Guest Rabbit

Holy damn, I suddenly miss my nintendo.

If you are desperate, you can try the online beta now. Damn, wish I have the time to play.

Yeah, I might pre-order this baby sometime this week me thinks.... :drool:

Yeah, I might pre-order this baby sometime this week me thinks.... :drool:

I've never really into the Battlefield franchise. I don't know if pre-order now really makes the big difference as compare to if I want to buy the game later in time.

Is Origin that terrible?

BF3 does look beast. I'm not gonna argue that, but I'm still not playing it because I have to use Origin. EA's spyware.

Beta is a lot of fun, I got the chance to play Caspian Border and I have to say. It does feel like BF2. Probably gunna pre-order now.

If you are desperate, you can try the online beta now. Damn, wish I have the time to play.

A week or so ago EA sent me a beta invitation for early access to thank me for buying Medal of Honor Limited Edition/Tier 1 Edition on Xbox 360. Never used it though, don't have XBox Live Gold.

I got to see BF3 up close and personal while I was hanging out with my brother. The game looks amazing; it's a shame EA is forcing their bull**** on people. I'd really love to get the game.

Get it on console. Its Origin free there ;)

Get it on console. Its Origin free there ;)

And loose 64 player maps and Jets in the process.

From my experience with Origin it isn't that bad really. It's a lot better than the horrible EA Downloader in functionality and download speeds. On average it takes less than 50 sec to start BF3, login to Origin and playing the game.

I'm picking the console sales of BF3 will be way higher than the PC sales anyway.

So I took a risk and grabbed Origin and downloaded BF3. I've played a few games now, still getting used to things, but the maps are very nice, big open fields or, tight narrow corridors. Graphics aren't to bad either, but a little buggy here and there, should be fixed by release though. Also the mouse binding issues is kinda annoying, but again, will be fixed. Very smooth gameplay though, haven't had any real lag or choppy play so far. :)

Can't say I've enjoyed it really. Feels more like Battlefield: Bad Company 2.5. A new engine, improved graphics and animations. I love what EA's doing with the marketing, but I won't be fooled much longer.

Gives me that "Played it all before" feeling like I got with Black-Ops after playing every Call of Duty before it. This game wouldn't last 2 weeks in my collection, I'd be bored of it within that time.

That's not to say the Single Player will not be awesome. Because I'm sure it'll have people shouting "Holy ****!!!" from time to time... But as far as the multiplayer goes.. I have no interest in it..

Still Batman Arkham City is soon. That's already a must have!

Edited by Saracen

Well, Caspian Border is out for PC right now as I speak. You should try that out instead. It feels a lot more like Battlefield compared to Operation Metro.

Indeed, I want to fly myself a jet. :P

Seems interesting so I decided to try the beta today.

Beta ended today.. :(

And I didn't even get to play Caspian!!!

Still totally getting this game. :)

Beta ended today.. :(

And I didn't even get to play Caspian!!!

Still totally getting this game. :)

I managed to try the game over the weekend. I am still unsure to pre-order an original copy of the game at all, especially when I am only free to play video games full time during December. What I'm worrying is that by the time I play the game may be stagnant and multiplayer won't be as crowded as seen in Crysis 2 that sort of game, ya know?

Indeed, I want to fly myself a jet. :P

Edited by Malevolence