Sign in to follow this  
Oedi

is there a way to enable all units in campaign and co missions?

Sure, if you edit the INIs for each mission using XCC Mixer. But that's too much of an effort to make a game less challenging :P

i didn't intend to make the game less challenging. i just thought, why are all the units in the game when i can't build them anywhere. its ridiculous. if the enemy can build them, its even more unfair when i dont have access to them. it doesnt end at these units, i mean nod can build things like the amored transport vehicle at the airport which i cant build when im playing nod. is it really necessary to edit all missions? cant i just edit the last level of the tech tree somehow and tell him i want these units in there?

Guest Rabbit

I would recommend you download TibEd. This is a simple editor which allows you to enable units you wouldn't normally be able to build.

Make sure you make tech levels = 1, and just tool around to see what changes you can make to the game.

http://www.tibed.net/download?tibed

That's a link to the download itself. It's a perfectly legal and free program that functions fine with C&C.

Here's a hint... play multiplayer :P

Here's a hint... play multiplayer :P

nah, i want these units in singleplayer, thats why i opened this thread :P

i know that these units are available in multiplayer, but thats just even more confusing why they arent in singleplayer (because the enemy can build them in singleplayer, so why cant i?)

I'm removing funpark mode in the next patch; it causes too many problems and it's not needed for the dino missions anymore anyway.

To compensate, I added a cheat code in the game that can unlock all tech. Stick around here, and on the cncnet irc chat, and you might get it. I do mention those cheats from time to time :P

[edit]

Meh. Seeing as it was a direct question, I'll just give it. Type "topoftheline" ingame, and then build or sell a structure to get the sidebar to notice the tech tree change. Note that enabled cheats don't get saved in savegames, and get disabled when starting or loading a mission.