Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

Current Episode Status

Guest Rabbit

So, I have good news, and bad news.

The good news is, I'm on track to finish this episode very soon.

The bad news is, it'll have to wait until after the holidays, as you can all imagine. I'm guessing it will be done within days of Christmas time being over. Shouldn't be too bad.

D'aww. Why?

Guest Rabbit

As I said, the holidays. Tomorrow night I have some free time, but it won't be enough to finish this. I'm just too busy with family matters and the like.

1979 pictures taken = new record.

Well then, happy holidays, Merry Christmas and a happy new year. I hope the new epic episode comes out before the new year starts.

Edited by zocom7

Guest Rabbit

Updated original page.

You may have noticed I'm already waaaay ahead of schedule. ;)

Aw, I was going to tell you another suggestive idea for episode six, such as including Dr. Gregor Zelinsky, the one Soviet scientist who had a brilliant idea of capturing Einstein's time machine and changing the whole scenario of the war while the Allies are going against Yuri and the Psychic Dominator. Forget about Tanya's capture though.

Anyways with more than 3 months off and 3 episodes behind, I have confidence you will catch up with the episodes.

Considering we never actually set release dates for episodes I don't see how Zee Hypnotist can be "behind". They are done when time permits. The same goes to all other aspects of our site.

Considering we never actually set release dates for episodes I don't see how Zee Hypnotist can be "behind". They are done when time permits. The same goes to all other aspects of our site.

You maybe don't. But Zee used to.

They are project dates. If Zee has to push it back its his call. I like the idea of updating everyone on the progress as an episode is constructed, but if it were me personally, I wouldn't put any form of a date. But in the end its Zee's project. My input is minimal at best.... although I was criticized in the past about that for some reason by someone who shall remain nameless.

Guest Rabbit

Honestly, my main reason for putting dates is it gives ME something to push for. If I tell everyone I'm going to get something done in a week, then I have to at least try to aim for that.

But yes, as Sonic says. These are indeed "projected" dates and times. There won't be any 'catching up,' because that would imply I have to somehow have myself 3 episodes ahead by the end of this month, or the next, or the next.

Even if I finished another episode today, I wouldn't release it until at least the end of January or beginning of february.

Guest Rabbit

As you may notice, the current episode is complete! Be ready to see it in a day or two. Just gonna wait a little more, so we're closer to the end of the month. :)

Takes that much to upload?

He's that stubborn.

Takes that much to upload?

Uploading a video to YouTube and mentioning the clip through CNCNZ might require verification time.

@Zee, I bet you are already working on the next episode after this one, right? :D

Projected Completion Date: End of February

(Projection Completion colors: Hopefully, Likely, Guaranteed)

*goes S04E03*

Oh crehp.

It's been a while to ask for an update, Zee. So if there's any, please share with us.

Guest Rabbit

Because of delays on my own behalf, I'll be continuing work on this project on Monday. Just a little busy as of late.

hourglass.gif

Guest Rabbit

I've got the camera clicking again, and I'm getting back on track. Status updated, still taking pictures tonight.

Didnt you make for Tiberuim Alliance a video? Would you mind posting it here xD?

Guest Rabbit

Less than a week until the next episode. Here's a quick snapshot. :)

Od3J1.jpg

Is that a partial fingerprint I see in the clay? "They" will be able to identify you and track you down now...

45... in the holster.