Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

Current Episode Status

Bitchin'...

Wow, not even a projected date this time?

I just found out Zee is developing two or more game mods at the same time, other than C&C Legos. That's more than just a whole lot of work to be done.

Guest Rabbit

Yeah, I'll have a date when I can set one. Don't worry though, it won't me more than a month. I'm just having some busy times at home and can't think straight about dates yet.

I did build all the structures for this episode just yesterday though!

Screw it, I'll set an estimate date.

Guest Rabbit

Time flew by, but I'm back on track.

Guest Rabbit

After some more delays, the status was updated again. Newest episode will be out tomorrow.

Update in the first post after season 4 episode 9?

I would like an epic season finale released before the July 27 Olympic Games.

Guest Rabbit

Dream on, bro.

Dream on, bro.

Epic response.

Guest Rabbit

So, I've finally updated the first page.

This episode is going to have a whopping 46 scenes, and a predicted 2300 pictures. It's going to be the largest episode to date, and it will have quite a god damn lot of work going into it. Because I really want to make the most out of this, I fully expect it to take a good two months to complete.

Let's hope it's the longest episode in the series thus far to owe everything up. Good luck. :thumbsup:

Any other plans on what it is included besides my suggestions for a robot tank, tesla technology, Buckingham Palace, Lt. Eva., Tanya and Boris working together, and of course Yuri?

If you need additional voices from the script(s), PM me if you want.

Guest Rabbit

This episode is going to be a record breaker for this series. So far, per scene, I've averaged 92 pictures. If every scene had 92 pictures, I'd finish up with approximately 4,300 pictures in the end. However, I don't think I'll get that far, because I'm starting with the complicated scenes.

To put it simply, I'm going to get at least 2800 pictures for this episode. At least. I could see this thing running into the 3000s.

I've taken over 1200 pictures today alone. As a fun fact, episodes from season 1 and 2 would be an average of 500 to 800 pictures.

Guest Rabbit

New update: With a whopping 3550 pictures, I'm done taking pictures for this episode. Holy ****, it was a ton.

I managed to get it all done in a four day period, taking 200 pictures the first day, and a little over 1000 each day after.

Now to find a voice actress for Tanya, since I'm all out of girls.

Oh, you dog. :3

Insufficient funds. ^_^

• Upvote 1

Guest Rabbit

Yeah, more or less. I just can't pay these people enough. :P

All jokes aside, I've used three different girls for episodes:

1. Funny Bunny (I figured I should finally correct this, everyone just assumed it was "Funny Gunny."): She lives about 400 miles away, and happened to be in town for the

2. "Nut Meg" (

) was another random friend, who, not to delve into my personal life, simply stopped being a friend. And to be honest, I wasn't really comfortable with her voice as much, and so I last minute replaced her with:

3. Nyssa, another friend of a friend, was only able to record for one episode (

) because I was on vacation and she was there.

I ultimately am faced with the decision of getting a hold of my mother, or using my significant other. Both options don't sound like they're the greatest, as one is extremely shy, and one is my mother. Hopefully I can get in touch with someone else soon who can pull off the voice, and is actually competent with a microphone.

There's always NodSoldierGirl. :P The last time about Nyssa, she sounded almost like NSG.

Edit: Yay. My 1500th post.

Edited by zocom7

No offense to NSG, but her voice over talent is... not so good.

• Upvote 1

Guest Rabbit

I'd have to agree there. Not to mention, for the last recordings of Tanya, as much as I tried to get someone to send me clips over the internet, I found it much more productive to have someone sit down and record next to me, so I could explain to them exactly how I needed each clip recorded.

You'd be surprised how hard it is to get someone to correct their emphasis or style of speech for each individual clip. With the soviet characters, it's not too hard, because for the most part, it's all basic speech, and they're a bunch of different characters. Same goes for the GI's, technically.

But with Tanya, I have to emanate a personality, and it's not easy with people sending me clips online when they have no real context of what she's talking about.

Looks as though the legos are "on ice" for the time being, at least until you figure out how to tackle Tanya's voice. Ask around, surely you know someone how has a female friend that would like to get some acting experience...

Guest Rabbit

Well, conveniently, I still have a few steps in play before I even need her voices done. I do a lot of pre editing and reviewing of pictures before I even need to get the voices ready. I used to not have to do that, but it's actually an important step now. I just consider that part of the "Editing" step.

Either way, I don't see this being done until late August or early September anyway. If it's earlier than that, then woohoo!

If all else fails, you can also make it into a complete comedy by attempting to do the voice for tanya yourself :P

Guest Rabbit

And create

of a voice? :P

And create

of a voice? :P

Hahaha, yes, that was epic :P

Now imagine that with a whole episode revolving around tanya :P

Edited by Inferno