Sign in to follow this  
23-down

C&C - Red Alert1 Campaign "Deadly War"

Hi !

Thought I release my Red Alert 1 Campaign which I once created in here as well.. Originally I've releaseed it couple of years ago on moddb.com and some old c&c fanpages which unfortunateley doesn't exist anymore.

Due to the fact that maybe not everyone from you is hanging around at moddb I'll release it here as well.

The campaign is with 8 mission actually pretty small the missions however are very tough and should await with many surprises for the player.

ra952011083001463006.png

Story: In this campaign you will take over the world with the glorious Russian Army. Fight against Greeks - Germans - UK forces & Ukranians + the Turkish Union in a heroric struggle for absolute power and domination over the world.

ra952011083001551069.png

Gameplay: All missions are fully scripted and rich in variety and of course have Briefings + video cutscenes. From simple base building and tank rushing to spionage & Defence Operations is everything included. That means you can expect original c&c westwood gamestyle in some of the missions.

ra952011083001562007.png

Requirements: Red Alert1 + Aftermath AddOn. I recommend to play it with this "FullRa release" it works fastest and best with that. At least in my gametests it did. But it also worked nicely with my original installation. ;) And don't forget to install the Red Alert 3.0.3 patch.

ra952011083001583311.png

Have fun in the download file itself is also a tips.txt should you get stuck. But read it only if you're unsure what to do 'cause it contains spoilers.

Download link: Download here

Ps: Don't get confused by the weird colours in the screenshots or by this red alert sign. The screenshots were just taken in a strange colour. And the Red Alert sign was implemented by me so that you can't see the minimap. I didn't want to spoil it. And feel free to give comments if you liked it.

Edited by 23-down

Protip: by using cnc-ddraw, you can make screenshots simply by pressing ctrl+s ingame. Oh, it also removes all weird colour issues ;)

Ah nice...

Ye I read about that.. Not sure however how to use it.. I will investigate that further thanks.

Anyway does no one has anything to say regarding the campaign? Is no one playing Red Alert1 anymore unbelievable. :o

In my eyes red alert 1 + c&c1 were the best c&cs after that red alert2 + tibsun,firestorm..

Edited by 23-down

Haven't had much time lately, sorry. I've been testing OpenDune a bit though.

Guest Stevie_K

My original cd's are broken. Will the free downloadable version of Red Alert do the job?

Seems like you've put a whole lot of effort into this project. It is thanks to people like you, that the C&C community is worth while. :thumbsup:

My original cd's are broken. Will the free downloadable version of Red Alert do the job?

It should.

What you need: Counterstrike (optional), Aftermath, RA Manager (for installation and patching)

If you mean the isos EA released... it's exactly the same thing.

A for installing, I've heard the RA Manager is quite dodgy. I think it's best to follow this guide.

The RA Manager worked fine with me. Then I found RA+. No regrets so far, actually.