Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

C&C Legos: Season 4 - Episode 3

Guest Rabbit

The newest episode of C&C Legos is out. In this episode, the Soviets are trying to match the arsenal of the Allies! This time, without Kane's help. Will they succeed in this battle of technology?

Click here to view all the C&C Lego episodes. Or, feel free to view the development forum right here.

Update: Unfortunately, some German viewers are reporting the video as being blocked in their country. Because of this, we offer a secondary link. You can view the alternate link here.

Loved it! I absolutely loved it!

I LOL'd on Ivan's dead-man-smoke-thing :D

Guest Rabbit

By the way, thankyou to Plokite_Wolf for the voices. Excellent quality, I'm glad to have brought you on board.

Also, thanks to Nyerguds for your little tree-chopping panel idea. Not exactly how you suggested, but hey, I don't have shears. ;)

It's a two thumbs up for this episode. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

By the way, thankyou to Plokite_Wolf for the voices. Excellent quality, I'm glad to have brought you on board.

Oh shoot :blush: I should thank you for giving me an opportunity to contribute to the series that brought me here in the first place

One of the best episodes to date. :thumbsup:

Yea, don't try to contribute to C&C Legos at four in the morning like I did. Not a good idea.

Another great episode Zee. Nice work. :thumbsup:

This one is great! I love how the mirage tanks look. Zee do you have a picture of that tank?

The series is getting better and better!

Love the little touches on the skull explosion after the Crazy Ivan planted teh bomb! KABOOM!

GLA joke is classic! :D

Unfortunately, some German viewers are reporting the video as being blocked in their country. Because of this, we offer a secondary link. You can view the alternate link here.

Here's why it's blocked in Germany....

bblwn.png

No idea what SME is though :confused:

No idea what SME is though :confused:

Sony Music Entertainment. Probably because of "Working For The Weekend". The album in question was labeled by Columbia Records, a subsidiary to SME. But if that's REALLY copyright infrigement, it would've been blocked everywhere, not just Germany.

The problem with Germany is that we have an additional set of rules. Often even music free available GEMA has to grant publishing rights. The problem with that is most indy or minor musicians don't do that and so most stuff is blocked here. Better use blip.tv

The problem with Germany is that we have an additional set of rules.

Why am I not surprised?

Better use blip.tv

You have a link to Vimeo in the first post.

Guest Rabbit

Whelp, after looking into it, conveniently, the Vimeo link is working out rather well. It's already got over a hundred views, so the Germans are catching on pretty well. :)

Yay! You used the gardener :D

I'm late to the party - but this was excellently animated Zee. Your skill is greatly improving with each episode.

I'm really impressed with your growing technical ability.