Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Command & Conquer Merchandise Survey

A Command & Conquer Merchandise Survey has been started on the Official C&C Site. Looks like EA want to find out what the C&C fans like in terms of merchandise, collectors edition and more.

rMVZz.png

There is only one group of people out there that knows what the community wants - the community itself! That’s why I’ve created a new online survey for you to answer.

The survey is all about C&C Merchandise a lot of you own, collect or still looking to get somewhere. Please be as precise as possible - All information given will help me to prove the need and drive future decisions for cool C&C merchandise.

Click here for more. You can use this link to spread the word about the survey on other sites and forums around the community.

I voted this morning. It's quite a nice survey, save for that unnecessary first page.

I did their little survey. :)

I even got to rubbish C&C4 too, because that never gets old. :P

Today was a good day. :)

Did the survey and it's a great one. EA should have been selling more types of C&C merchandise these days.

Tiberium Fiend or Viseroid plushie :D

This image properly describes my need for Nod related merchandise.

This relates to anything somewhat cool and related to C&C for me!

This image properly describes my need for Nod related merchandise.

1855648-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg

Every other forum and website I've gone to today has had that image! ITS A VIRUS!!!! :o

Also, more Nod stuff is good. :)

I demand more Bobblehead's. Like the Messiah himself!

1zkZh.jpg

And yes I have a Kane Bobblehead on my computer desk. Purchased back in 2007/early 2008 when the Official C&C Site actually had an online store with C&C merchandise for sale.

Tiberium Fiend (plushie)

That'd look cute :D

Viseroid plushie :D

Kinda disturbing :o

I typed that we wont mind paying MORE if they provide a long deserving Premium quality of Collector's Edition for us.

No/low quality = no collectors edition = market lose customers. (I still see tons of C&C3, RA3, C&C4 collectors edition lying around gaming stores these days collecting dust.)

Edited by Malevolence

I typed that we wont mind paying MORE if they provide a long deserving Premium quality of Collector's Edition for us.

Good point. Especially when EA sometimes releases half of the bonus content for everyone to use. :P

(BTW, anyone want that Kossar's Helm? I don't play WH Online.)

I still see tons of C&C3, RA3, C&C4 collectors edition lying around gaming stores these days collecting dust.

Even in a market as small as Croatia, I too still see at least three boxes of RA3 Premier Edition in a single store. In fact, I never saw the regular version in real life :haha:

Oh thanks for reminding about that bonus content. I find it quite useless to issue us with bonus content/item that was meant for some other random game.

I did the survey as well. I indicated more interest in stuff like tank unit models which would be cool.