Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Forum Login/Logged Out Problems

We have had a few people report some problems regarding logging into the forums. These range from logging in, not staying logged in or getting logged out when attempting to post/reply in a thread.

In many cases, like ones described above, they are cookie related issues. All your data, like the session times you spend on our forums, are stored a cookie file on your computer. Sometimes these cookies can corrupted and the forums can't read them. You can try this simple method to reset your cookie information. This assumes your browser is set up to accept cookie files in the first place.

• Log Out
  • Go to the main forum index
  • Scroll down the bottom of the page and click on the Delete cookies set by this board link
  • Log back in, close browser, open browser and return the forum, see if that keeps you logged in
If this doesn't solve the issue for you please reply to this thread, answering these question.
  • Are you experiencing problems attempting to login?
  • Are you experiencing problems staying logged in when attempting to post or reply in a thread?
  • Are you experiencing problems staying logged when you return to the forums and you have checked the "Remember me" box on the login page?
  • Web browser name and version
Please include any extra details that you think will help us solve this problem.

It appears to be only affecting a small number of users. For me personally I'm not experiencing any problems so its hard from to replicate possible problems.