Sign in to follow this  
NODSOLDIERGIRL

Community Battlecast Primetime - Episode 2 Remake

A better version of Community Battlecast Primetime Episode 2 has been launched today. Here is how it all happened... Four days ago I was contacted by someone who loved the original Battlecast Primetime and told me he wanted to give me a hand with it. I gave him all the images and the audio file, and this is what he came up with. I hope everyone likes it better than the first version. In this version there are much better graphics. Also, background music has been added, as requested by the community. Let me know what you think and be sure to leave some feedback, since we're doing this for the community.

If you missed the first Community Battlecast Primetime, click here. You can watch the original version of Community Battlecast Primetime Episode 2 right here.

This revamped episode is much better especially in high definition. :)

Much better. :)

Much better than the original one...

Also, can you spot me in the video?

My status update.... in 0:21

My status update.... in 0:21

General Recon, you've already been warned against making these kind of unnecessary posts. If you persist, you will be receiving warning increases and possibly more severe consequences such as temporary suspension.

General Recon, you've already been warned against making these kind of unnecessary posts. If you persist, you will be receiving warning increases and possibly more severe consequences such as temporary suspension.

I'll won't do it...