Sign in to follow this  
Major Havoc

Mods Not Working: Can someone help me out?

I'm having a lot of difficulty in getting several mods to work for me. Kane's Wrath Wall Mod and Kane's Wrath Reloaded (for TW) specifically. I've followed the install directions for both, but I still can't get any results.

For Kane's Wall Mod, I followed the path given C:\\Users\(My Name)\My Documents\Command and Conquer 3 Kane's Wrath\Mods\ (I ha d to create the Mods folder myself as it didn't exist).

I download WrathEd Mod Launcher and attempted to open the mod but I keep getting an error message saying that the file path doesn't exist.

The second mod, KW Reloaded I again followed the directions, installing them in C:\\Users\....Mods (which again, I had to create the folder. I put the art.big and misc.big into my Core\1.0 folder, replacing the existing files. (I looked for a mod launcher for TW like WrathEd, but I've not been able to find one.) I attempted to open the game as is but it crashed immediately.

Can anyone help me? I especially want to play KW Reloaded, as I've been wanting to put the Titans and such back into the game since it was released.

For KW Reloaded - try this: open the TibWars Control Center (or autorun from the disc) and click "Game Browser". Click on the Mods tab, select your desired mod and then click Launch.

I don't think you should have replaced the existing art.big and misc.big..... You might end up reinstalling.