Sign in to follow this  
NODSOLDIERGIRL

Generals Soundtrack Survey

Oh this will surely fuel the fire regarding the generals 2. I really do hope that the next CnC would be a generals one.

Oh this will surely fuel the fire regarding the generals 2. I really do hope that the next CnC would be a generals one.

By that logic surely we're also likely to see C&C 5 and Red Alert 4 given the previous 2 surveys?

Of all the C&C games over the years. Generals and Zero Hour as the least memorable music. I was never a fan of the music at all. I can't even remember any of it apart from the main theme.

Then there is the metal remix of the Generals theme which I thought was actually damn good.

Although the original theme had a heavy rock thing going on though....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjS45pY1dYo

The GLA stuff was kinda good ^_^

On the survey, where did all those track names come from anyway? Because mine are like this....

u3wO9.png

By that logic surely we're also likely to see C&C 5 and Red Alert 4 given the previous 2 surveys?

I was talking about the timing of the survey more than anything else :).

Guest Stevie_K

I don't really remember the music from Generals.

While I can't really remember any specific tracks from Gens, this is mostly due to them not having any name in their "available" version and them not being played juke-box style. Still, the Generals music is IMO both very nice as individual tracks (in contrast to say TW's OST) while working excellent as blended music, which fits a game much more than static selections playing independently from the actual game actions.

I just like China's theme, but rest is really annoying.

Edited by Traymen

I loved the generals music personally. I recently started listening to the entire soundtrack outside of generals, because I always remembered liking the music, and fully realized how great it was. I mainly enjoyed the USA tracks, with the GLA tracks in a close second, however I never really liked the China ones that much...

I would recommend giving the music another chance, listening to them outside of the game itself (it's hard to hear the music in the game for some reason or another lol.) I would actually go as far as to say it was the best music EALA has made compared to the other C&C's made by them :D