Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Red Alert: A Path Beyond Gamma 2.1 Now Available

Bluehell Productions has released Gamma version 2.1 of Red Alert: A Path Beyond. The latest release guarantees doubled-or-better performance over the last version. There are couple of minor known issues, but nothing game breaking. The full change list can be found here.

UYswd.png

Download mirrors:

Right now, you can only download the Red Alert: A Path Beyond 2.1.0 full client installation, a 2.0 to 2.1 patch is in the works, as well as the various server and development packages. Head over to the Bluehell Productions site for more.

• Upvote 1

Played two games just now. It's just as fluent as the RC versions, so come and play!

when are they going to add some new stuff? it's just the same thing over and over again... gets boring after a while.

They've already placed RPG Troopers, Supply Trucks and tech levels. All that's missing are those ships that I never got the chance to see (I started playing APB with 1.4.0)

For me, performance is damn near doubled. For that i have to say good job, BHP. I stopped playing because Gamma played so damn ****ty for me, downloaded 2.1 and played a little this morning and was surprised. Some maps still give me a little trouble, but otherwise pretty damn smooth. As far as adding new stuff, not sure whats left. Attack dogs, attack planes and naval warfare is all thats left i believe. Thats the trouble with FPS's its always going to be the same thing, just have to have fun while playing