Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Renegade X: Community Q&A - Episode #8

Episode #8 of the Renegade X: Community Q&A videos has been posted. These short videos feature questions asked by the fans and then answered by TheJamnub. This week's video features 8 questions asked by the community. Watch Episode #8 below via the CNCNZ.com YouTube Channel.

Past episodes of the Renegade X: Community Q&A can be found via the C&C 365 News Videos playlist on the CNCNZ.com YouTube Channel.

"When will Renegade X be released?" :yawn:

"I can answer that for you..." :o

"Renegade X will be released when it's done." :doh:

"Will RenX be released on Steam or Origin?"

Fail :haha:

"Will RenX be released on Steam or Origin?"

Fail :haha:

Hehe, what do you mean with that?

Well, I thought those two applications are for professional games (no offense), while mods usually use Desura. I just dug through Steam a bit and I withdraw a part of my statement.

EDIT: Then again, there are no free games on Steam, so it might be a little tricky.

Hey Jam, great work with these videos :thumbsup: I'm sure Fobby and the Renegade X team appreciate the effort and dedication. You continue on with them and we'll make sure the end up on CNCNZ.com each week.

Well, I thought those two applications are for professional games (no offense), while mods usually use Desura. I just dug through Steam a bit and I withdraw a part of my statement.

EDIT: Then again, there are no free games on Steam, so it might be a little tricky.

There are a few free games on Steam. http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=851573

Hey Jam, great work with these videos :thumbsup: I'm sure Fobby and the Renegade X team appreciate the effort and dedication. You continue on with them and we'll make sure the end up on CNCNZ.com each week.

Thanks for the compliment and thank you for featuring the videos on the website, I can see in the statistics that most of the viewers come from the videos embedded on CNCNZ.com so I'm really happy to hear that you guys will continue on posting them.

• Upvote 1