Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Art From the Command & Conquer Game That Never Was

Fresh off the all the rumours about the next Command & Conquer game, Kotaku have gone and looked back at the art of Tiberium, the long cancelled C&C based FPS game. Their "Art From the Command & Conquer Game That Never Was" article features the fantastic work of artist Steve Burg. Many of these images have been seen before, though, but it's good to look back on them.

Take a look at the full gallery on Kotaku.

Just reporting the news, no one says anything is new here.

Just reporting the news, no one says anything is new here.

Just saying, that there are no special news, like those art now are in HD, or some new arts. Same arts, as some years ago, maybe they detected them on some site and posted news about that :)

Bioware should have developed this game earlier in the years instead of EALA. Too bad they did not get to do it because only EALA had to do it and they failed.

Guest Stevie_K

I like the art pieces, although in my mind they represent a large leap away from what I like in the C&C franchise.

In all honesty am I the only one glad that this FPS didn't hit the shelves?

In all honesty am I the only one glad that this FPS didn't hit the shelves?

No, I have always been against Tiberium. The art looks really good, but the gameplay sounded terrible.

Unfortunately, instead of Tiberium, we got Tiberian Twilight. If C&C4 met their standards though and Tiberium fell short, I'd hate to know just how bad that game really was.

• Upvote 1

No, I have always been against Tiberium. The art looks really good, but the gameplay sounded terrible.
There seems to be quite a difference in the feeling of the concepts and the game they were trying to make ineed. Wouldn't have minded a game that catches the concepts' feeling, though.