Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

CNCNZ.com | C&C365 Poll: Are the C&C/BioWare Rumours True?

After a couple of months we finally have a new poll here on CNCNZ.com. Today's new poll is based on the hottest news item right now. Are the C&C/BioWare Rumours true? Do you think they are true, perhaps you're undecided or maybe you just think there is no way these rumours are for real.

If your reading this update on the main page, just look to your right and vote in the poll box. If you're reading this via the forums, click here to cast your vote. And, as always, don't forget to share any feedback or comments about this poll as well.

57.png

Here are the results of our previous poll, What did you think of the C&C Community Bracket Game? A fairly even spread here. But 30% of the voters thought it was average at best. The full results of this poll can be found right here.

Hmm, we'll know the answer soon enough, and then you will have to make a new poll again...

I hate EA and their silly little, announcement trailers for their announcements... :P

I'm leaning heavily towards "they are true". The footage definitely shows a modern warfare RTS, the new C&C will most likely play in a modern warfare style scenario (callback to TD's setting), it is very unlikely that EA would have two MWRTS in development and BW now being a label, not just a studio, would allow VG to be part of BW.

Now if you were asking "is it Generals 2?", I'd not be able to decide.

I am not surprised about the C&C/Bioware rumor because since the beginning Bioware did not have their small studio in EALA. I thought maybe Bioware could be making a C&C game in FPS mode instead of EALA. Bioware has never developed a RTS before but they are experts in roleplaying.

Edited by zocom7

Guest Stevie_K

Could be?, but I think it's very unlikely. Didn't vote since I couldn't vote my opinion.