Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

50% Off Command & Conquer Games on Steam

Time to add that missing Command & Conquer game to your collection or simply purchase another copy for LAN games with your friends. Whatever the reason, now is a good time, because right now all Command & Conquer games are on sale at 50% off.

:cc3: Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars - $14.99 USD

:kw: Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath - $9.99 USD

:cc4: Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight - $9.99 USD

:ra3: Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - $14.99 USD

:upr: Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising - $9.99 USD

Please note that the prices shown above may be different depending on your region or country.

I wouldn't buy CNC4 even if it was for free. Hehe it's funny that even CNC3 is more expensive than crap CNC4.

RA3 Uprising should be $4.99 or less.

I feel that sales like this are quite frequent... Is it just me?

I would buy C&C4 for $10, but only in the box...

Same, I wouldn't pay money for a digital only copy.

Ok we get it, C&C 4 is a steaming pile of ****, must you all mentioned it every time a thread like this comes up? :rolleyes:

Ok we get it, C&C 4 is a steaming pile of ****, must you all mentioned it every time a thread like this comes up? :rolleyes:

Maybe not EVERY time, but got to keep up on its ****iness. Dont need people forgetting.

Jokes aside, was thinking about buying it just so i have it...wont ever play it, but i just feel incomplete. :worried:

It has nothing to do with the suckiness of the game at all. I want a real copy, not digital only.

Did anyone else notice Steam prices are rather higher than usual these days? Skyrim and LA Noire - $89.99USD... :o

It has nothing to do with the suckiness of the game at all. I want a real copy, not digital only.

Well I wasn't really talking about your comment. Your all allowed to say how crap C&C 4 was, but we don't need to see the same comment posted over and over.

Plus this news thread alone breaks the news forum off topic rule http://forums.cncnz.com/forum-27/announcement-9-important-rule-cc-365-news-forum-always-stay-on-topic/ a lot!