Sonic

A Message from Jon Van Caneghem

A message from Command & Conquer: Generals 2 executive producer Jon Van Caneghem, has been posted on the Official C&C Site. He thanks the fans for their patience and discusses the transition of Command & Conquer to the BioWare label.

Command & Conquer joins BioWare

I can’t express how happy I am to announce the next instalment in the Command and Conquer franchise, Generals 2. It’s been great to see the enthusiasm and activity within the community over the past year while you waited for more information, and I thank you all for your patience. Since the announcement of this studio in February, we’ve been listening to your feedback and are excited to bring back the beloved, action-packed game-play you remember from C&C Generals, modernized for a new era, and built on industry leading technology. What you see today is a tiny taste and just the beginning; we can’t wait to show you more.

Additionally, I am excited to announce that Victory Games has joined the new BioWare label within EA. We are all huge fans of BioWare, especially of the uncompromised quality that comes along with every product. Our mission here does not change—we’re still committed to making best-in-class strategy games—and joining the BioWare family will give us the tools we need in order to succeed. This has been a seamless transition, as we share the same core values and passion for making games as BioWare, in order to deliver immersive, high-quality experiences for our fans.

More information will be coming in the near future, so sign up for the newsletter and check back in at www.CommandandConquer.com for the latest!

Thank you,

Jon Van Caneghem

You can read the original post right here. And make sure you sign up to receive the C&C newsletter direct to your inbox,

Bioware has been part of EA for quite a while now.

Bioware has been part of EA for quite a while now.

i guess give it a few years time, our kids and little brothers and the kids from next door would have there lunch boxes and school bags made by EA...tie too!! not the shoes though, cause Nike and Addidos are already fighting that!! may be a merge of mega corporation...Electronic Nike Addidos!!!

i guess give it a few years time, our kids and little brothers and the kids from next door would have there lunch boxes and school bags made by EA...tie too!! not the shoes though, cause Nike and Addidos are already fighting that!! may be a merge of mega corporation...Electronic Nike Addidos!!!

Now you're just being ridiculous :P