Masked Shah

Space Nazis (becuase Zombie isn't the only flavor)

A Comedy coming out next year...

I like the music at the end of the clip... very catchy...

Yuri is BACK?!! Holy sheeeeeeet!!!

Ok Discuss or I will slap kittens... Edited by Sonic

I saw these and I'm DEFINITELY going to see the movie.

The only movie coming out 2012 close to this type of bizarre is Abraham Lincoln the Vampire Hunter....

I saw these and I'm DEFINITELY going to see the movie.

I did post these videos on the video thread some time back. Why does this thread exist? Maybe Nmenth can do his job in digging up that link,

It was, as you say, awhile back, so nothing wrong with him creating a dedicated thread for it for some dedicated discussions. If you want your link though, here.

I did post these videos on the video thread some time back. Why does this thread exist? Maybe Nmenth can do his job in digging up that link,

*Shoots a puppy and feeds it to his brothers*

That's why.

Well I prefer Nazis over terrorists, because the Nazis have style. :P

That and everyone hates Nazis.

• Upvote 1

Well I prefer Nazis over terrorists, because the Nazis have style. :P That and everyone hates Nazis.

QFT!!

Yay for Luk3us - the voice of reason.

I should have shared this a lot sooner, been following it for a good year and a half or so. I've even donated a bit to the cause because it looks damn good.

We should all hit the theater at the same time and discuss the movie... like a CNCNZ movie discussion event

• Upvote 1

We should all hit the theater at the same time and discuss the movie... like a CNCNZ movie discussion event

Bring it on! I can't wait for this film actually. :) :) :)

Sorry for the bump, but did anyone watch the movie? I just came back from the cinema and I honestly had to refrain from vomiting rainbows. It was that awesome :o

Sorry for the bump, but did anyone watch the movie? I just came back from the cinema and I honestly had to refrain from vomiting rainbows. It was that awesome :o

It's not in the cinema here :(

Strange, according to IMDB, Iron Sky premiered in the Netherlands on April 19th, same as in Croatia :huh:

Strange, according to IMDB, Iron Sky premiered in the Netherlands on April 19th, same as in Croatia :huh:

Yeah, but only in Amsterdam.

You mean that the Imagine Film Festival is the only place you could have watched it in? Too bad, the movie's a masterpiece!

Seen the trailer, looked interesting. I'll wait the for the DVD release though.

I haven't been to a movie theater in eons, and I'm not going any time in the future. Pesky people with their food and peopleness </Nmenth>

But I'll most certainly get it either online or as a DVD in the future. :D

I haven't been to a movie theater in eons, and I'm not going any time in the future. Pesky people with their food and peopleness </Nmenth>

But I'll most certainly get it either online or as a DVD in the future. :D

The worst thing at my local cinema is the terrible choice of beer. The stuff tastes like sewage water ;_;

You mean that the Imagine Film Festival is the only place you could have watched it in? Too bad, the movie's a masterpiece!

Yeah, and it's on twice a week. I'll probably download it sometime (I wonder if there will be a digital download available for purchase?).

Well, you can pre-order the collector's DVD from http://store.ironsky.net/ , dunno about the regular edition.

Yeah, and it's on twice a week. I'll probably download it sometime (I wonder if there will be a digital download available for purchase?).

Even though it is directed by the creator of the Star Wreck parody series, which is allegedly available for free download legally, I doubt that Iron Sky will be uploaded even for a price.