Sign in to follow this  
Malevolence

Kim Jong-Il Dies!

(CNN) -- North Korean leader Kim Jong Il is dead, North Korean state TV said Monday.

Kim, 69, died Saturday, state TV said.

South Korean news agency Yonhap -- which based its reporting on its monitoring off North Korean state television -- said that Kim had died of "physical fatigue" during a train ride. North Korean TV did not provide a more specific cause of death.

The son of Kim Il Song, the founder of the communist nation, Kim Jong Il had been in power since 1994 when his father died of a heart attack at age 82.

The enigmatic leader was a frequent thorn in the side of neighboring South Korea, as well as the United States. There have been reports in recent years about his health, as well as that power will be transitioned to his son, Kim Jong Un.

North Korean news reports earlier this fall indicated that Kim Jong Il had been traveling around the country and visiting China, a big change from 2009 when he was thought to be ill with cancer.

Two senior U.S. military officials said then that they believed the pace of North Korea's planned regime change from Kim to his 20-something son appeared to have slowed.

The son, also known as Kim, started his career as a four-star general and in recent years was given more official duties by his father.

http://edition.cnn.c....html?hpt=hp_t1

What a day!

Hmm, I guess I cursed him, I was just talking about him today. Ah well, I've been accused of using black magic on people before.

Meh, out with the old, in with the... Old...

;)

It just seem like another other day to be honest. His son will take over, and probably do the same **** as he did. It's like having a clone of sorts. Boring.

Really pity for the locals there, they have been brainwashed to the point... i'm just speechless man.

WTF is this, even the newscaster has to do those propaganda crap by portraying the emo tone on this? Seriously?? :facepalm:

Edited by Malevolence

WTF is this, even the newscaster has to do those propaganda crap by portraying the emo tone on this? Seriously??

Just because he was a worthless septic tank overflow doesn't mean his people can't like him.

Is Hitler not evidence enough? Well... admittedly, Hitler was probably a lot smarter...

Even so, patriotism goes a long way, especially when you are buried under a thick shroud of lies and propaganda.

In my opinion, anyone that loves their country's leader is no less brainwashed. While not every leader is outright evil, none are infalable, and none should be regarded without some suspicion. To do otherwise is inviting corruption with a roll of red carpet. Leaders are meant to lead in service to their people, not to be loved or revered by them.

I'm not sure we should celebrate this just yet. As is often the case, the son is as bad as the father.

He is the son and he was the worst... the next one to the throne is his right hand man...

1301583366901.jpg

Edited by Masked Shah
  • Upvote 1

He is the son and he was the worst... the next one to the throne is his right hand man...

OH SNAP, I was wrong... his son is the successor... WOW, that was stupid... Kim Jong Un is dangerously stupid trigger happy... there will be military action by the next spring. Jong Un is a down right idiot.

Okuk-ryol would have been the better choice seeing he was the one setting up the counterfeit ring in North Korea, and is a really smart bastard

I am not surprised by this anyway. That does not mean North Korea will stop their uprising.

Edited by zocom7

Guest Stevie_K

They say on the news that he likes skiing and Jean Claude Van Damme movies. :D

Oldie but Goldie

Ain't no party like a Pyongyang party, 'cause a Pyongyang party is ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY

and we are gonna make you lose your rights...
Everyday I'm SUFFERIN` Edited by Masked Shah

Meh, out with the old, in with the... Old...

;)

I feel the same way... I'm glad he's gone and all but it seems that ultimately it won't change anything... The new divine leader just has a less fancy name.