Sign in to follow this  
Plok

Tiberian Genesis - Harvesters, MLRS, Explosions & More

The team working on the Tiberian Genesis mod for Crysis Wars have posted an impressive video taken from an alpha testing session, showing three GDI Harvesters collecting Tiberium, but also getting interrupted by a Nod assault in the process.

They have also posted an image of the Hover MLRS, which is meant to combine agility, range and fire power to provide support whenever and wherever it is needed to turn the tide of the battle.

Finally, they have some available jobs as follows: concept art, asset creation (organic modelling, texturing and animation) and audio design. Those who are interested can apply on their e-mail: [email protected]. If you haven't done so, you still have the opportunity to vote for Tiberian Genesis on ModDB MOTY 2011 Awards.

It's a bit silly, but my fav part of this video is simply seeing three harvey's in action at the same time.

But what are the plans for the animation of the harvesting in action?

Do note man, that this indeed is PRE-ALPHA.

Remember the original Sun, where when harvesting, the whole ground would kind of smoke up?

Not sure what we'll do, but I'd love to see that :)

PS: interessting remark you made... you'll be able to drive the harvester as well hehe

PPS: THANKS PLOKITE_VUK for covering this! I appreciate it amigo!

Edited by Incognito

IT's kinda silly to see the harvester fronts totally clip into the ground when they're driving.. they should, I dunno, lift it up a bit when not harvesting? The C&C1 harvester did that in the videos.

PPS: THANKS PLOKITE_VUK for covering this! I appreciate it amigo!

Just doin' my job, man :)