Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

C&C Legos: Season 4 - Episode 5

Guest Rabbit

After a few months delay, the newest of C&C Legos is here! In this episode, Romanov is surrounded by Allied forces. Without Yuri's help, will he be able to fend for himself?

Click here to view all the C&C Lego episodes. Or, feel free to view the development forum right here.

Nice work on this new episode, Zee. :thumbsup:

Not bad on the new Tanya voice, but she sounded almost like NSG. :o

As what I have heard, save the Generals 2 stuff for C&C Legos season five (which will be C&C Legos: Generals). :D

Edited by zocom7

"I think it'll be South America or the African legion or something"

"The hell did you just say?"

:D

I love the technical aspects of this episode (camera positions and set mechanics)! Also, that APC looks very nice. I like how it crashed near the end of the episode... only, one of the bad guys says something like "grab the RPG", while the weapon is actually a bazooka. I know you (Zee) have a Brickarms RPG lying around, so how come you didn't use it? Either you weren't paying attention or it just turned out that way. Does an RPG even fit into the Red Alert 2 timeline?

There, some constructive criticism for ya! :)

one of the bad guys

It's Boris :P

boris.gif

Does an RPG even fit into the Red Alert 2 timeline?

Actually, it might not. The first one, RPG-40, was developed in the USSR in 1940, during the real WWII. Since info from the war is mainly invalid in the RA universe, RPGs might not even have been developed. Nice catch! ;)

Guest Rabbit

Honestly, a few of these weapons are different from the game and such, but if I stuck dead center to what the actual weapons were, it'd be so hard to make the video. Technically, none of the reds used AK-47's either, and GI's, well, I gave them M4's, but luckily the lego M4's look pewny enough to fit them well.

Either way, I will say that you did catch me on the "RPG" phrase, I guess I should have made the line "Rocket Launcher," but, heh, oh well. ;)

Just trying to keep things interesting... instead of the usual "great work, loved the episode" lines. :D

Still, AKs for the Reds and M4s for the (greens? lol) Allies is a very logical solution.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

very nice one :P

would be funny to see yuri clones arguing against each other when playing poker against prime :D

would be funny to see yuri clones arguing against each other when playing poker against prime

Now it's a good idea.

I would have loved to have seen more focus on the spy v dog dynamic.

It deserves it's own spinoff like the GLA terrorists.

I enjoyed the Gen2 references, and the additional voiceover works. These videos continue to impress.

We should find a way to add this to the shop... tshirts, mugs etc.