trikid69

tibed 1.71 and command & Conquer decade with unofficial patch 1.03

Alright boys and girls

I have two problems here. The first is this: I am trying to apply my "mod" to tiberian dawn and i get an error. (See attached screen shot). and if i hit retry it just keeps on going to more errors. It goes on like this for probably every item you can edit in the editor. After which you can choose to run game. But when you run game the changes are not there. Now on the other hand if you hit cancel it closes and crashes. It was fine prepatch. i would like for this to work on this patch if at all possible. If any of you can help me i would much appreciate the help. If not oh well i tried.

Now on to the other problem concerning Red Alert. When i alter any of the three games using the editor and apply them (which they apply fine) they dont work in game. Now i have saved the rules.ini as aftrmath.ini and also haven't saved it as aftrmath.ini. TIbed recommends you save but i have done it both ways and non of them seem to work. This problem even applied pre 1.03. again i would like to maintain using patch 1.03. hopefully some one will be able to help me with this problem and the previous problem.

thank you in advance

Trikid69

post-8680-0-89352200-1325887943_thumb.png