Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Tiberium Alliances Beta Keys Give-Away

So you want direct access to Tiberium Alliances beta? Well guess what? CNCNZ.com is going to give it to you. Thanks to our friends at EA, we have five keys to give away. And we are keeping it really simple. All you have to do is "Like the Tiberium Alliances Beta Keys Give-Away" news post on our Facebook page, if you're not already a fan of our Facebook page make sure you like "Like" that as well and help us boost our fans on there. Five names will be drawn at random from the people who "Like the Tiberium Alliances Beta Keys Give-Away" news post on our Facebook page. Its that easy!

iWema.jpg

Hint: It's this particular news post right here! Just the click the "Like" link and you're in to win.

The contest will close in 72 hours. So sometime on Wednesday I will notify the lucky winners and send them their beta keys. But that's not all. Because once this contest finishes, I will be giving away some more keys.

It's a pretty fun game, definitely with casual appeal, but with enough depth that you can get a bit serious about it.

I really want to get into the beta, but Facebook :')

definitely with casual appeal

Some casual appeal. When I'm offline for a few days, my base gets pwn3d. I lost it too many times to count.

Tried it for about an hour or so, not really my style of game. So didn't really like it or enjoy it. Perhaps it will be interesting when Nod is playable. But I don't see myself playing it any more. Maybe when I've a spare couple of hours to kill.

So I'm hiding in Chronijam's alliance... trying to make my way physically over there.

But should we have our own cncnz alliance?

Zee tried to make it but it dissolved rapidly because there wasn't so many people.

Zee tried to make it but it dissolved rapidly because there wasn't so many people.

How many of you are there?

You can count on me if I manage to score a key... if I find it to my liking, that is.