Sign in to follow this  
Alex06

C&C 3: A New Experience

OmegaGroup has announced and released the first version of its latest project, C&C3: A New Experience, on ModDB. A New Experience is a mod that allows users to use different custom game interfaces, a modified camera, weather effects and menus, alongside new maps. Another of its features are new custom sky domes to custom maps. Here are a few sample screen shots, showcasing the 3 main features that are available in the first release:

You can browse the rest of the C&C 3: A New Experience's gallery over here. You can also download the mod from this page.

Sorry, but as I wrote in the C&C forums, it does nothing to bring the customization possibilities any step further. It just adds 3 UIs that are not customizable, changes the default camera settings what anyone could have done since the release. Also weather effects, menues, and custom sky domes are possible since the release of the ModSDK/jonwils tools.

Sorry, but as I wrote in the C&C forums, it does nothing to bring the customization possibilities any step further. It just adds 3 UIs that are not customizable, changes the default camera settings what anyone could have done since the release. Also weather effects, menues, and custom sky domes are possible since the release of the ModSDK/jonwils tools.

Thanks for the clarification, I edited the news accordingly.

To my excuse, it was really late, I was tired and I didn't get the chance to test it nor really read everything thoroughly. Though I'm sure making custom menus and interfaces should be possible, since the modders who created this obviously did it themselves. I wish I could know how...Unless it's already possible and I simply was not aware of it.

That would have been done before KW was released. Sad that it took too long for this release.