Sign in to follow this  
Luk3us

Its the end of the world!

endnigh.jpg

So its 2012, and as you all know the world is due to end this year, this is fact. The only remaining questions are how it will end, and precisely when, will a meteorite crash from on high next week incinerating the planet? Or perhaps terrorists will nuke us all to hell, or maybe financial institutions will crash and burn plunging the world into global chaos?

Or maybe, nothing will happen, this is HIGHLY unlikely so obviously you should all get down on your knees and kiss your asses goodbye. :P

So are you prepared for the end?! :o

• Downvote 1

Of course I'm prepared, I live in an underground cavern and have a nuclear stockpile the size of Mount Chimborazo. In fact, *I* might cause the apocalypse.

And no, you may not join me, not even if you are willing to pay rent.

You people disgust me with this. Trusting a primitive culture was able to foresee the end of the world. If we can't neither could they. They just needed more space for the calendar and didn't find it.

The Mayans never predicted the end of the world. They only said that the world would be quite different in 2012 compared to the world that lived in about a thousand years ago. If I remember correctly they had two calendars which reset each other once they ended.

The end of the world thing was invented by paranoid westerners.

Not even modern Mayans believe that the end is nigh.

Edited by Tore

So are you prepared for the end?! :o

I'm playing the odds. I'm fairly sure I'll be part of that percentage who bites the dust so why worry?

Not even modern Mayans believe that the end is neigh.

The end is neigh? Damn, I didn't know equines were harbingers of death.

The end is neigh? Damn, I didn't know equines were harbingers of death.

yay for writing stuff early in the morning! \o/

You people disgust me with this. Trusting a primitive culture was able to foresee the end of the world. If we can't neither could they. They just needed more space for the calendar and didn't find it.

I'd be disgusted by anyone that literally believes 2012 is the end too, but I haven't actually met any yet. So if you meet any of them, let me know so I can hate on them too.

What a funny topic this is. I think we have discussed this before last year. :rolleyes:

This isn't the time for doom and gloom and get all aggravated, anxious and sober, it's time to get back some luck and happiness before the world changes.