Sign in to follow this  
TiberFCSL

My personal opinion on the game

Personally, I don't like this game basically because it's not an RTS game. So don't expect to have control over your units because you don't have it.

The combat system is in my opinion, terrible, crappy and dumb. I can't think more words to describe it.

I'm very dissapointed.

Personally. I do like it.

It's very slow, but for a game that you can log in once or twice a day, spend 10-15mins on it and walk away... it's ok.

I understand its a 'casual' game...

Take that as you will.

I would have expected some of the features in TA that should have been in C&C4, including a full Forgotten faction. :mellow:

I found TA enjoyable but only for a short time.

Edited by zocom7

Or rather, C&C3. But what's done is done.

Guest Stevie_K

I don't think Dark lords of the Sith are part of the desired audience either.

The game is becoming frustrating to play, with PVE being reduced in benefits, and PVP never really had many benefits to begin with. It looks like it's being set up to be "pay2win" or perhaps just "pay2 have an enjoyable experience, otherwise just quit"

I quit a month ago for those reasons, sad to hear the trend is continuing.

Hopefully the devs will actually start listening to the fan feedback. From what I saw, they kept doing the opposite of what the majority was suggesting with each subsequent patch.

The thing I'm disliking at the moment is the levelling... in pvp I'm always picked on by players at least 5+ above me, the most recent one was 10 levels above me. I have really no idea how good my strategy is since I'm always stumbling across high level attacks... and losing the base just puts me further behind the research curve.

I will persevere through to the release just to see how things pan out... but right now tiny towers on the ios is more fun!

I played for about 5 days or so, maybe I should have stuck with it longer, but I ended up getting really bored. Nothing is really engaging about it.

However, I did like how integrated the forums and stuff were and how the alliance system worked. But the gameplay itself was just zzz.

its safe to say, that its a pay2win game by now already.

Although its in a Beta phase, people can pay to own all players. U can just pay for every source in the game. its really the worst.

It's not really a pay to win game, because:

- There's a limited amount of times you can use crates within x amount of time.

- Crates are also just gained from attacking Forgotten outposts.

- These crates really contain a very limited amount of resources.

Plus add in the over-inflation of production values. When resources are not enough to collect (no matter how much you collect), the inflation values are about as real-time as in a decent economy.

Guest Dreamcaseal

the game was forced. it didnt deserve to be made.

How to play Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances:

1. Gather resources

2. Attack Forgotten bases

3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 as many times as you would like

4. Attack other players bases occasionally

5. Go to step 1

@BigJoe

Sad, but true...

I played only for about 10 minutes and get bored. Game doesn't explains why i have to upgrade buildings (did C&C buildings ever get upgrades?), how i am collecting resources, and how to the hell harvesters collect their tiberium w/o refinery?! Battle system is interesting, but all sounds in my Internet Explorer 64-bit are screwed. I hear only last words of EVA, so when i finish building it is like: "...lete". Maybe when they complete this game....

Edited by Sonic

(did C&C buildings ever get upgrades?)

Assuming you mean general upgrades in the TA style, then Global Conquest mode in Kane's Wrath did I believe. You could say that game mode wasn't canon, but neither is TA.

Tiberiun Alliances platform is on a web browser game, its like farmville on facebook or mafia. For me i would say is good because I have no time playing real games like RTS and any action game so i play web browser game.

I initially didn't like it for that same reason lack of unit control but then I realised unit control is done through the simulator. AT the moment I log on maybe 4-5x a day, but when I'm busy it's good just playing/thinking about a game and not having to spend hours you know. Jump on get your crates move your base, attack a few forgotten pass a few messages back and forth and you're in and out in 10 minutes.

What the game desperately needs is a phone app so I can logon while on the train and do some attacks! Not many quality games at least on my Android atm they should really hurry up with a phone app.

Yeah I do think a phone ap is the perfect platform for this sort of game...

Once an app for the iPad comes out, then I'll play it more often.