Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Tiberium Alliances Beta Key & Stress Test

EA Phenomic have sent us something special to share with the C&C community. It's a unique beta key for the Tiberium Alliances closed beta that can only be redeemed 1000 times within a 24 hour period, beginning on Monday at 8 PM CET. After that, this key will expire and can no longer be redeemed anymore, but everyone who successfully registers it will stay in the closed beta afterwards. So take note of the key below the Tiberium Alliances logo.

ZFePp.png

4LZA-2LQZ-5XF8-3RNH

Remember this key can't be used right now, you will have to wait until Monday 8 PM CET. At this time, EA Phenomic will be opening a new game server for Tiberium Alliances and everyone is invited to play on both. No second key is needed, as one closed beta account entitles you to play on both. So if you're already in the closed beta, you have something look forward to. This is all part of EA Phenomic's planned "Stress Test". They want as many players in the game as possible to see how their servers hold up.

I'm not 100% certain, but I think this key is either unique to CNCNZ.com or the English speaking C&C community. So your chances of getting in should be good, but it will go fast, so you're going to have to be quick. It's first in, first served.

Given beta code redeemed 1000 times within a 24 hour period? I think that 24 hour period may be reduced to a few minutes before that code is all occupied because it can happen very quickly.

Yeah this code won't last long so those of you who want beta access when this key is activated are gonna have to be damn fast I think.

I have to say it, this game is ****ing awesome!

That's what I thought in the first two weeks :P

Yeah this code won't last long so those of you who want beta access when this key is activated are gonna have to be damn fast I think.

at least you give us a good chance by knowing earlier the key!

my deep respect for that! :thumbsup:

Edited by Johnnyxp64

Just following the instructions that EA Phenomic sent to me. If your quick enough you should be able to get in and play. If you do miss out with this key some other sites have them to....

http://www.cncsaga.de/CnCSagade-vergibt-1000-Tickets-zur-Closed-Beta-+-neue-Infos-nid253

http://www.united-forum.de/news/cnc-s5/tiberium-alliances-verschenken-1000-tickets-closed-beta-482.html

damn it i cant belive this!!!!

i missed all of them again!!!!

i was one hour late as it seems! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wow! Used up already? :o

That didn't last long

omg i am in!

they just dint open the servers the time they said!

i am in! i hope the game is fun/

love you.........yeahhhh haaaaaaaaa

I thought you said two posts earlier you missed it. :unsure:

Edited by zocom7

He also then said two posts later that "they just dint open the servers the time they said!"

Heh, I'm in - with a personal invite. Is there a CNCNZ alliance yet?

Is there a CNCNZ alliance yet?

Don't think so. I don't play so I really wouldn't know or how to find out.

Another key has been posted here http://www.facebook....73878562639426. It was posted about 4 hours ago....

6ZW3-AU48-MQSW-RWX6

Not at the moment, I'm in the Venture aliance which Chronojam strarted (from Red Alert: A Path Beyond).

Heh, I'm in - with a personal invite. Is there a CNCNZ alliance yet?

Zee made one but disbanded it. No one actually came :P

Well with more people from these forums now in the game maybe someone should make a "CNCNZ.com Alliance" then ;)

Then we will post up the specific details about it in the Tiberium Alliances forum.

Yeah, but we're in completely different locations.

Yeah, but we're in completely different locations.

isnt this game suposed to be playable not in RT only?

so if i play n europian times, and go to work or bed, then next day my action will help others in NZ or after my action the USA uys can go on?

i may say stupid things but i really dint got the chance to learn the game.... :P

i hope there is a quick totorial btw...

Edited by Johnnyxp64

@ forming a CNCNZ alliance

We should wait until another server/world opens up... then coordinate everyone to spawn in a predesignated area. Joining up should be easier after that.

For a more precise spawn, we could set a time for registering so we end up closer to each other.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

Tiberium Alliances mouse pads....

hJgzx.jpg

And another key to try ATVK-S2F3-JVRD-89L8

• Upvote 1

Where did you find this? :drool: