Sonic

Community Battlecast Primetime - Episode #8

The very latest episode of Community BattleCast Primetime has been posted on YouTube. Episode #8 features a round up of the latest community news, mod coverage including a Red Alert 3 Paradox interview, community artwork, the BattleCast 5, and even more. Watch it below.

Click here to subscribe on their YouTube channel to stay informed of new episodes.

That was some really nice coverage of the RA3 Paradox mod. Sybert did a great job once again.

The interview was a good idea but I would have displayed screen shots or some other video content while they were talking. Just to make it more interesting.

I like the Battlecast 5 but how about more of a transition between replays/matches. A simple video wipe or fade would work.

• Upvote 1

The interview was a good idea but I would have displayed screen shots or some other video content while they were talking. Just to make it more interesting.

Was planning on it, ended up running out of time.

I like the Battlecast 5 but how about more of a transition between replays/matches. A simple video wipe or fade would work.

There's currently a whiteflash between each of the games. I might lengthen it so it's more apparent.

Thanks for the feedback.

Edit: spelling

Edited by sybert

Guest Stevie_K

It's great to see such enthusiasm. Keep it up!