Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Tiberium Alliances The Forgotten Bombard Tank Artwork

As the Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances team prepare to reveal something big in the next day or so, more concept artwork showing The Forgotten Bombard Tank in Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances has been released.

normal_006_concept.jpg

More Tiberium Alliances images can be found in our gallery.

Guest Stevie_K

Bombarded with turrets. Not at all pretty, but I guess that's the intention.

Edit:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet... Someone was in a hurry lol.

Edited by Stevie_K

Someone seems to like WH40k. Not what I would have picked for The Forgotten, but it fits the overall style.

That placeholder text really is telling. ^^

Worse than the last time ^_^

Yeah that Lorem ipsum place holder text is funny.... so this is really a work in progress bit of concept art ;)

It's quite odd why the placeholder text is in Latin and not English. :unsure:

The placeholder doesn't meaning anything. It is simply just that, placeholder text....

In publishing and graphic design, lorem ipsum[1] is placeholder text (filler text) commonly used to demonstrate the graphics elements of a document or visual presentation, such as font, typography, and layout. The lorem ipsum text is typically a section of a Latin text by Cicero with words altered, added and removed that make it nonsensical in meaning and not proper Latin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum

Ah, Sonic beat me to it... :(

Yes the Forgotten Bombard tank all most looks the same has the Baneblade from Dawn of war but diffrent a bit.

It's quite odd why the placeholder text is in Latin and not English. :unsure:

It's quite odd how they can't make a text up themselves. Copypasted it for the Mammoth from EVA Database :P

Well, at least we have some laziness ambassadors in their ranks. Might apply for the job myself ^_^

Still, looks pretty good. Don't know why they would put this much effort creating artwork for a browser game, but whatever :P

Still, looks pretty good. Don't know why they would put this much effort creating artwork for a browser game, but whatever :P

Just because it's a browser game, doesn't mean that it requires less effort and conceptual work.