Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Community Battlecast Primetime - Episode #9

Another month has gone, so that means a new episode of Community BattleCast Primetime has been posted on YouTube. Episode #9 features an interview with an old friend of the C&C Community, as well the regular news, mod coverage, fan art, and of course, the BattleCast Five. Watch it below.

Click here to subscribe on their YouTube channel to stay informed of new episodes.

As soon as I saw the title, I knew it was an interview with APOC. Knew it. Great one, IMO (15:26 is a bonus :3 )

4v4 in TT, wat.

The Tiberian Twilight match was like watching a really slow and boring televised sport with an overly enthusiastic announcer.

I was actually kind of hoping the game would at least look more fun then it is to play, but unfortunately, it was a pretty tame follow up to the matches that came before it.

As soon as I saw the title, I knew it was an interview with APOC. Knew it. Great one, IMO (15:26 is a bonus :3 )

4v4 in TT, wat.

You're a very perceptive fellow.

Glad you found the bonus. I wanted to include that bit of audio, but it didn't really fit anywhere so I decided to have it be a little extra for those who watched all the way through.

The Tiberian Twilight match was like watching a really slow and boring televised sport with an overly enthusiastic announcer.

Well at least I got the over enthusiastic part right. And yes, some people have requested C&C 4 games. This will likely be the last one for a very, very long time.

Did anyone send you RA2/YR matches? There are some replays up on YouTube. I would've sworn that there was a parameter that you could start the game with that could record your current game, and another that would play the last recorded replay in Observer mode, but I just can't Google it again.

So, oldies might be fun to watch aside the new ones. ^_^

Did anyone send you RA2/YR matches? There are some replays up on YouTube. I would've sworn that there was a parameter that you could start the game with that could record your current game, and another that would play the last recorded replay in Observer mode, but I just can't Google it again.

I don't think there is. The only thing I have found so far is people who have recorded their own and uploaded to YouTube. Usually very low video quality, and also with alternate music and sometimes not even the original game audio.

If you find a way to watch replays on RA 2/YR let me know.

I don't think there is.

I'm telling ya, I could have sworn I've heard something about, maybe on this very forum. I'll let you know if I find it again.

The only thing I have found so far is people who have recorded their own and uploaded to YouTube. Usually very low video quality, and also with alternate music and sometimes not even the original game audio.

If you find a way to watch replays on RA 2/YR let me know.

Well, some guys from XWIS do record them with Fraps while playing, but rarely when observing. Don't think there's alternate music and low quality there ;) BTW, why complain on the music when you still use yours? :P

BTW, why complain on the music when you still use yours?

Because I'm not worried about their music, I want the sound effects from the actual game.

I should have phrased it better. More like: some play their own music in addition to game sounds and some just leave out the game sound entirely and just play third party music.

As a general rule I prefer to record things myself so I can maintain quality control. If you ever figure out how to save and watch replays in RA 2 please let me know.

The next time you do interviews in CBCPT, the webcams (or cameras) of persons talking need to be seen in the video as well as the audio. It's almost what Apoc suggested.

Also the RA2 mod is spelled Mental Omega, not Metal Omega.

Edited by zocom7

The next time you do interviews in CBCPT, the webcams (or cameras) of persons talking need to be seen in the video as well as the audio. It's almost what Apoc suggested.

Also the RA2 mod is spelled Mental Omega, not Metal Omega.

I check both forums pretty regularly, addressed this on the official forums.