Sonic

CNCNZ.com Poll: Are You Playing Tiberium Alliances?

It's been a few months since we put up a new poll here on the main site. So with Tiberium Alliances dominating the news lately, I thought the latest poll should focus on that. So the question is Are you playing Tiberium Alliances? Do you play it all the time, off and on, no too often or perhaps you don't play the game at all?

If you are reading this update on the main page, just look to your right and vote in the poll box. If you're reading this via the forums, click here to cast your vote. And, as always, don't forget to share any feedback or comments about this poll as well.

59.png

Here are the results of our previous poll, Who will be the 3rd mystery faction in Generals 2? With a convincing 40% of the vote everyone believes that Russia will be the 3rd faction. The full results of this poll can be found right here.

I was playing every day for a while, and I was pretty high in the rankings too. I've been bored with it the last few weeks and haven't been playing regularly anymore.

Haven't touched it in ages :P

Was a pretty fanatical player, but when I got assraped multiple times by higher level player, I decided to quit.

Never played it despite having a few chances, even with the open beta now I have zero urge to give it a try. The game simply doesn't appear to be any more than a time sink to me.

I played on and off, but the game itself is getting boring these days due to EA's slow response to get a Nod faction running.

I played on and off, but the game itself is getting boring these days due to EA's slow response to get a Nod faction running.

Well you may think they are slow but I'm sure they have their own plans and time frame for when Nod are ready for inclusion into the game.

Playing a lot, 2-3 times a day on two servers.

It was interesting starting again with a new alliance and new skills and understanding. I will probably start again when Nod is released. At level 25 the end-goals seem a bit unfocussed, but PvP at <10 was a lot more fun the second time around.

I guess I'm looking for the forgotten to fight back, and for some higher purpose to clearing out the forgotten bases other than XP/Resources...