Cyborg_Commando

UMAGON or OXANNA

UMAGON or OXANNA  

6 members have voted

1. 1.

• UMAGON
    • OXANNA

Dude its meant to be a war.

Do you really think that there are going to be hundreds of super models running around in bras and panties toting M16s?

Man that would be a weird site. Being charged at my a swamp of hot super models with machine guns coming to kill you.

sounds interesting... :D

no but seriously, it couldn't harm that the game includes

some nice characters

like f.e. Oxanna in TS or Tanya in RA2, mostly leading characters

I didn't mean an entire army :roll:

Yeah, not loving

Do you really think that there are going to be hundreds of super models running around in bras and panties toting M16s?

Muahahahaha :lol: , that would be great, the power of the women. Hot chicks with guns.

Man that would be a weird site. Being charged at my a swamp of hot super models with machine guns coming to kill you.

Rock and roll baby :twisted:

O man FEMENISM IS TAKING OVER!!!!! :shock:

That sounds like a really good faction to have....

The units would be awesome.

A few units I thought up.

Projector Tank: Projects a large streaming video of the hottest babes around. Designed to distract enemy soliders.

Mutator tank: Designed to mutate the enemy forces into hot young females which fight for you course.

Projector Tank: Projects a large streaming video of the hottest babes around. Designed to distract enemy soliders.

Mutator tank: Designed to mutate the enemy forces into hot young females which fight for you course.

nice units

and for a special weapon?

Jug Upgrade: Target your own forces and they will be upgraded with certain "implants" which when viewed by enemy forces causing them to explode in a very icky mess. NB These upgrades may knock out your own troops. Use at your own discretion...

Muahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: another stupid idea by luk3us. But, that's kinda cool. The HOT BABES FACTION

luk3us Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:53 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where? Where? Give me titties.

By that same logic Umagon is as well.

As the poll is tighted.

Oh god, please make Oxanna wins. Umagon is an ugly alien.

By that same logic Umagon is as well.

As the poll is tighted.

I don't mean with the result of the poll

but with the users opinion

Okay, in a past post someone said there weren't any other girls in TS other than Umagon and Oxanna, I beg to differ on that and she is my choice. I forget her characters name but her real name is Athena I believe. She was the Kodiak's female pilot, and later went on to play our favorite aide, Lt. Eva in RA2. I don't remember her having a speaking part, but we all know her voice.

However, if forced to choose between Um and Ox, I'll take Oxanna.

Okay, in a past post someone said there weren't any other girls in TS other than Umagon and Oxanna, I beg to differ on that and she is my choice. I forget her characters name but her real name is Athena I believe. She was the Kodiak's female pilot, and later went on to play our favorite aide, Lt. Eva in RA2.

haven't noticed it yet

I'll check it out sometime

Oh god, please make Oxanna wins. Umagon is an ugly alien.

i feel the same :lol: :lol:

Yeah you're talking bout the naviagation chick who flies the Kodiak. Shes Lt Eva from RA2...

Also General Marcak in Firestorm (Nod General) is also Romanov in RA2....