Sign in to follow this  
GeneralZ

I'm Back

hai guys. wow havent been here since high school. luk3us and fenris are still here O.o all this time wow. eager for a generals 2 to revive the C&C franchise.

Edited by GeneralZ

Guest Rabbit

Holy hell dude, welcome back! It's been a while.

Y halo thar, mr. man! :welcome:

hai guys. wow havent been here since high school.

What sort of time frame would that be?

His last post was made 31/2 years ago. It's awesome to see an old visitor return

I stopped when i started college and was turned into a blizzard fanboy by WoW. I'm now a graduating senior, been WoW-free for over a year, and plan to have a lot of free time as i start my phd studies in the fall. Though I did buy sc2, will get d3, and may resuscribe WoW to try out pandas. I recently picked up C&C 4 for the first time and its kinda annoying to play.

I recently picked up C&C 4 for the first time and its kinda annoying to play.

Why'd you do that? :o

Just a side note, returner, your sig space is massive, might want to do something about that.

His last post was made 31/2 years ago. It's awesome to see an old visitor return

Well I can't track the comings and goings of older members around here. But I do remember GeneralZ was a forum regualr for sometime.

I recently picked up C&C 4 for the first time and its kinda annoying to play.

Probably should have just put it down. At least play through for the story.... as **** as it is.

Just a side note, returner, your sig space is massive, might want to do something about that.

He's always had that sig. Always been a rule breaker ;)

But yeah we have rule about sig images....

Signatures are a fun way to express yourself at the bottom of your posts and we do allow them. However for the sake of faster loading times on the forums you must keep the use of images to a minimum. Signature image files should not exceed 30kb in size, please keep the physical size of your signature to a decent size. Multiple images should not be used, especially if they are large. Common banner-ad sizing (468 x 60 pixels) is a good example of an appropriate size.

as a concession i've removed the xfire box. can i be grandfathered in at least as regards to the sig picture =P?

I'll let slide since your an older member returning. Those who are bothered by it can choose to ignore the sig image by hovering over the image/sig area and then clicking on the little "X" image that appears.

Well, you can make your signature image a bit smaller, GeneralZ. :)

Welcome back to CNCNZ.

Guest Stevie_K

Yours is quite large as well, considering it's nothing but flames and your name on it. ;)

Before he removed the Xfire box, it was no less than twice the height of mine. Although it is still a bit on the large side, I have no problem with it now.

Guest Stevie_K

Cool. Then you wouldn't mind my new signature? :)

becauseican.png

I wouldn't, and connoisseurs of abstract expressionism who consider mindless chaos avant-garde wouldn't (and might even fork over a small fortune if you make prints of it), but advocates of good taste might.

This topic isn't about signatures though, so let us spare the poor General any further artistic abominations.

Well, considering the fact that it says "so hardcoor", I doubt this would even remotely provoke the interest of connoisseurs of abstract expressionism, entirely detached from the fact whether a hint or a truckload of sarcasm was used in this case.

Guest Stevie_K

My fire drawing technique is unique, and doesn't deserve to be a subject to attempts of joking. Besides I'm not the only one with a taste for cool awesome fiery signatures. *cough*