Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

C&C Command Missions & Maps Pack

Thanks to Oedi from our forums for discovering and uploading this C&C Command Missions & Maps Pack that includes a massive amount of missions, campaigns and extra maps for the original Command & Conquer DOS. Many of these files are nearly 15 years old! They may work if you have C&C Gold.

CRUSn.png

Download this pack using the link below.

mini_cnc.gif C&C Command Missions & Maps Pack (6.85 MB)

I wonder if this pack contains a map I remember playing many hours when I was young. The player controller green team which had both GDI and NOD Units. There were also "original" GDI and NOD fighting against the player.

yes,but i dont know the map names. i remember at least 2 maps where you play a dark green team which is both NOD/GDI

Edited by Oedi

I wonder if this pack contains a map I remember playing many hours when I was young. The player controller green team which had both GDI and NOD Units. There were also "original" GDI and NOD fighting against the player.

Jarkza,

I have seen these missions, I've put them here and a small relevant part of the list is here.

This is a 6Mb zip file, but you'll have to play this in CnC DOS. Nyerguds patch won't play them.

(First I was praying for someone to convert savegames to BIN+INI files, but that didn't work out{yet}. Now, I'm looking for someone *cof*Nyerguds*cof* to convert DOS savegames to W95 savegames ehehhehehe)

Also, this lemon green collection is mixed with hundreds of other savegames.

To avoid open one by one ingame which is a tedius process you can narrow them a bit by opening the savegames with NOTEPAD.

In the last line of the savegame is the BRIEFING.

The briefings written in german signed by Crash Override are the missions you are looking for.

The missions in OEDI's pack are probably not the missions you are referring to.

If later you prospect for these missions, please confirm to me if they are the ones you are talking about.

I am looking out for these missions in BIN+INI format!

If you want more SP missions look here also

Greetings

Edited by Solo