Sign in to follow this  
Gben

Avengers Movie

It's good, well worth seeing. 2nd best Marvel film behind Iron Man 1.

I was quite suprised that they managed to pull it off.

I'm a hard marker, so I give it 8 out of 10. (IM1 is an 9, Spidey1, Thor & Cap were 7's)

Fav Hero

Has to be the Hulk!

Guest Rabbit

I'm going to see it in about two hours. :P

cant get enough of ironman. downey has him down perfect

sj_popcorn.gif

The reason I watched the avengers.

Not bad, pretty nice film actually. Though I wish it could be longer (I know its already pretty long for a film, more than 2 hrs!), just want more.

The reason I watched the avengers.

Although popcorn is good, it is hardly a reason to watch a movie.

I've eaten all my popcorn during ads and trailers. The movie was legen... wait for it....

Although popcorn is good, it is hardly a reason to watch a movie.

Aww man, you missed one very important point. It's not popcorn itself!!!

Hint: Who is eating the popcorn?

I've eaten all my popcorn during ads and trailers. The movie was legen... wait for it....

and with my above hint/point, I have to add this is also... legen... wait for it.... :P^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Edited by Malevolence

I hope you're not lactose intolerant, because the second half of that word is...

Meh... I thought she was overrated in that movie... she was okay in IM2... but did nothing for me in Avengers. I did like her fishing-for-information-role, but as a hot babe all-star-cast... it was meh for me.

I really liked the use of Hawkeye for the majority of the film, clever writing.

But the film exposes his big flaw... limited ammo... and that's why I always struggle with archer superheroes in any comic universe.

The bickering banter between everybody was pitch perfect, the trio fight in the forrest/hills was captured really well... and the big green guy just steals the show in every scene.

Nicely said, gben. But still, Scarlett Johannson has a really awesome figure, heh heh.

I have one question that seems to bug me in regards to the Hulk. When he turns green and angry, does he really have control of what he's doing, or just rampaging through??? Its like one moment he's out of control, the next moment he's in control.

Might see this next week. But then again I'll probably just wait for the DVD release. The local movie theater in the middle of town closed down back February, there are others across the other side of the city but I really can't be bothered going all the way over there for a movie. But I will have to for the Dark Knight Rises I guess.

....Dark Knight Rises will be better than The Avengers anyway ;)

Hulk's first appearance is definetely out of control, but you could argue that his main appearance at the end was his decision and therefore retained control, a level of intelligence.

Articulate Mayhem?

Batman is going to struggle under the weight of expectations...

My big question is going to be - how sore is BALE's throat going to be from this movie...

I watched the movie last Saturday and I thought it was a great movie, until I almost fell asleep during the middle of the movie. The redundant drama is unacceptable without any suspense. The Hulk I thought is one of the craziest characters in the movie but how can he be friendly with the Avengers? So much for god mode.....

But something else is missing; if you add Spiderman and the Fantastic Four, you create the ultimate Avengers movie with an epic cast. ^_^