Sign in to follow this  
Skelitorus

Renegade Online HELP

I've recently downloaded Renegade after being inactive for a few years now, and ive already played the game for a few days now, but i cannot play Multiplayer Online, because i have no CD, so.....? How can i fix the problem?

When say you downloaded Renegade, what do you mean? If you acquired the game via illegal methods you will not get any support from these forums.

Then no, we can't help you according to the Rules and Guidelines.

See rule 13:

Don't post or discuss anything related to copied/ripped/downloaded versions of any games (C&C or otherwise) or other software applications. Under no circumstances should you post questions or replies offering methods to circumvent copy protection schemes. This includes asking for or offering links to "NoCD" patches for any games (C&C or otherwise) or other software applications. The only exception to this rule is for the free versions of Command & Conquer, Red alert and Tiberian Sun made available by Electronic Arts.

Oh ok, i apologize, I had no idea i was not allowed to do that. Guess ill figure something out!

You can get the Renegade inspired stand alone mod, Red Alert - A Path Beyond from http://www.bluehellproductions.com/ and play that online. Its free.

Other than that you will need to purchase Renegade legally to play it online. You would have look for a copy of C&C The First Decade though.

hello everyone. i have recently purchased C&C the first decade and i want to play renegade online. a few years ago when i had the acctual cd game i played online alot. but that was a couple years ago and i have forgotten all my account info and the email i used to create my account. i want to start new and play online. can anyone help me get started?

Do what it says further in the guide...

Login to the control panel using that username and password

Register Serial

Enter the serial in the first text field (no dashes!)

All nicks associated to that serial will then show.

Register Nick

Use the second textfield to enter your nick and use the dropdown to select the game.

Edited by Plokite_Wolf

I think you're pretty much set then.