Sign in to follow this  
Skelitorus

Renegade Practice BRAG!

Guest Return To Base

Oh boy, practice on Renegade.

Have you tried C&P's The First Decade Patch? If you have TFD, with that patch, you can play all the other maps with some bots on them as well!

In any case, my goal was always to just use a mammoth tank to blow down the obelisk, then just waste everything from there.

my goal was always to just use a mammoth tank to blow down the obelisk, then just waste everything from there.

You only ever had one goal? Not only is that boring, but kind of ignores the purpose of practice. I tried completely different tactics every time I played that map. Still, it comes nowhere near preparing you for online play.

I've never done any other map, thanks for the link. I WILL download that for new maps!!! ^_^

And yeah, only one goal isint that fun lol. Everytime i start anew game its different strategies! :thumbsup:

:ren:

Guest Rabbit

Still, it comes nowhere near preparing you for online play.

That's the whole reason I'd never really get too crazy with practice. It got boring all too quickly.

I liked to play it from time to time between playing it online when I just wanted to mess around without getting sniped every 3 seconds.