Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

No Generals 2 at E3

Most people should have figured this out by now. Unfortunately, Command & Conquer Generals 2 will not be shown at E3 this year. Lots of people in the C&C Community were hoping for something about the next Command & Conquer to be released, but our C&C Community Manager, EA_CIRE confirmed it in this post on the Official C&C Forums....

rsl5i.png

There will be no public presence of G2 @E3 this year - Sorry guys!

It is somewhat disappointing. It has been six months since the big announcement of Generals 2, and we haven't heard anything since. E3 is a golden opportunity to showcase your product to the rest of the gaming industry. So is it a case of an opportunity lost? Although EA_CIRE does say Generals 2 will not have any public presence, does that mean it was shown privately? Anyway, I'm sure the team at BioWare Victory have their reasons for staying so quiet.

Anyway, I'm sure the team at BioWare Victory have their reasons for staying so quiet.

Of course there is - because they have nothing to show... except trailers...

I still think it's too early for Bioware/Victory to show their Generals 2 content at this time, thus a 2013 release is most likely the end of 2013.

Yeah I'm guessing a late 2013 release if they didn't want to show it off at E3.

I kinda predicted that Gen2 wouldn't show up at E3 just yet as development is still in its infancy stage. Hopefully more news in Dec holidays!

as development is still in its infancy stage.

I wouldn't really say after they have been working on it this long that it is still in its "infancy" stage...