Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

Season 5 Intentions

Guest Rabbit

[alignleft]cclego200px.png[/alignleft] So, I've been thinking about this a lot, where I should go with the series. I've made my decision, and while I'm not planning on changing it, I figured I'd post what it is, and my line of reasoning as to why I want to go in this direction.

I'm going to return to a Tiberium-Era season. While the game will appear somewhat ambiguous, I'm going to slowly push forward with the Tiberium stuff. In the long run (and this isn't really decided yet), I want to aim towards sort of mixing the two eras, the way the Tiberium Era and Red Alert Era were originally supposed to be.

My reason for not picking Generals is because I don't feel I have the resources to pull it off. For one, I don't have the capabilities of doing an asian or arabic voice, nor do I think I can pull people together, and for two, let's be honest, Generals didn't exactly have a very memorable "plot." It was more of a series of minor events.

I also don't want to follow Tiberium Wars specifically, because I don't really have a solid range of vehicles, structures, and for that matter, lego figures that could cover it. And speaking reasonably, all I really ever have for ANY of these seasons is a generic commander and a bunch of units with guns.

With all that in mind, I'm still completely open to suggestions. With the next season, I'm going to aim for a more planned storyline, mainly because it'll be based on an idea, rather than a specific game. Because of this, I want to start planning way ahead of time and gathering ideas. We're basically starting from the ground up, as if we just bought a fresh Tiberian Dawn disk.

On another note - This is not the end of season 4. There is still episode 9 and 10 to be released first.

Tiberium Chronicles much? :P Might work, but I'm not 100% fond of the idea.

Please try to play TW and KW campaigns before touching the Third Tiberium War. (KW Acts I and II need to be set before and concurrently with TW respectively)

My reason for not picking Generals is because I don't feel I have the resources to pull it off. For one, I don't have the capabilities of doing an asian or arabic voice, nor do I think I can pull people together, and for two, let's be honest, Generals didn't exactly have a very memorable "plot." It was more of a series of minor events.

Well I was about to come up with a Generals/Zero Hour story to fit with C&C Legos, including Generals 2. BTW, didn't you have experience with arabic voices before (that was the GLA)? Also I do have an Asian voice.

As for the return of the Tiberium universe in Season 5, time to bring back Tiberium Legos as the main title again and I would like you to use the old Lego figurines again. I hope Season 5 will be a ten-episode series with merging events of Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath. What are the chances of having a time machine, chronosphere and even FutureTech in the Tiberium universe? :P

Edited by zocom7

chances of having a time machine,

Reasonable.

chronosphere and even FutureTech in the Tiberium universe? :P

LOL

Guest Rabbit

Who added the random image to my post? O.o

Also, I'm not going back to the old figurines. Half of them are on the verge of breaking, and they really just need to be retired. I haven't gotten rid of them, but I see no reason to keep them around as they aren't technically legos.

Zocom7, out of pure and curious interest, if possible, I would like you to send me a few clips of your voice, as if you were speaking as a Chinese character in the series. Just send me some recordings over PM.

Who added the random image to my post? O.o

I did. So it had some thing to show when I shared it on Facebook -

Hello Zee, I'm back, sorry for not talking or replying with and the others, but i had some problems like graduation and stuff like that. But now i'm free and ready to talk. BTW remember my suggestions for season 5 http://forums.cncnz.com/topic/15234-suggestions-for-season-4/page__st__20 ?

Well i think i may have some other ideas for this season.

On the cnc fan site "CnC Source" I found fan made drawings for Nod's military unit Chameleon

Chameleon_Spy_V3_Color_themes_TSR.jpg

I think this will be and interesting choice for you.

And as for unit weapons i've also have some ideas:

this weapon MAAWS_Black_S.gifwill be good for GDI Missle Squad CNCTW_Missile_Squad_Cameo.png

this weapon Longslide_Black_S.gif will be good for Combat Engineer CNCKW_Combat_Engineer_Cameo.png

And , if you wish, I can choose some weapons for Generals military units. BTW the soviet episode was hilarious, keep up the good work. Also Hello from Europe.